PES 2008 Option File for PS3

Hiki United

Non-League
19 November 2005
Vienna
Hello!

Just wanted to know when the first option file for PS3 will be available. I´m sure that some of you guys will get the game earlier to work out a great file.;)

Cheers!!!

Apparently the WENB-guys are working at one right now, so it'll probably be out in a few weeks time. :)

PS3 AND 360 PES2008!!! SLOW AND REALISTIC PACE!!! NO SLOWDOWN AT ALL! YOU ARE GONNA LOVE IT!!! IN THE OPTION FILE HAS A FOLDER WITH THESE FILES: PARAM.PFD, PARAM.SFO AND DATA.BIN!

So if I buy the cheaper PS3, which I heard has no memory card slots, I will still be able to tranfer saves to it via a USB stick, correct?

The PS3 has four USB-slots, so yes, you should be fine. gonzalez: will you tweak the gameplay for the first option file as well? Sounds sweet! Looks a tad too fast for mye taste.

Last edited:
So if I buy the cheaper PS3, which I heard has no memory card slots, I will still be able to tranfer saves to it via a USB stick, correct?

There's no memory card slots in either the 60gb or 40gb PS3'S mate they have internal hardrives which store all game saves etc.

I think that he means does the 40gb version have usb slots to place usb stick in to transfer file onto harddrive....The answer is yes. The 60gb one has 4 usb slots, the 40 gb one has 2 usb slots...

hi, ive got the ps3 version, ive started editing, and ive just managed to get some kits with the photo eye toy capture, but it will only let me have 8 difffernt pictures at anyone time? i was hoping to do every team this way, but with only 8 slots im in troble? am i missing somthing or doing anything wrong? i have a 60g hard drive with lenty of storage too, thanks for the help

There's no memory card slots in either the 60gb or 40gb PS3'S mate they have internal hardrives which store all game saves etc.

What you on about mate on the front of the 60gb PS3, lift the panel. There are three memory slots: CF (flash), SD/MiniSD and Memory Stick Pro.

You can copy saves from these. Mind you it is easier to use a USB pen.

Matt

PESFan release on 26th
PS3 transfer just needs usb stick
360 transfer needs XSata/transfer kit/xport

WRONG PESFAN ARE IDIOTS PUTTING THE WHOLE PES COMMUNITY AT RISK

optiuon files are not able to be done on the xbox 360 unless your circumvent microsofs anti hacking security dashboard update which both psfan an WENB have been warned officaly by microsoft

its like what happened to 360gamesaves.com microsoft download all there game saves traced them to the original creators xbox id an banned them , then went on to ban everyone who had uploaded the save to there xbox 360 (the original creators xbox id signature is always carried with the save file no matter how many times its trasfered)

WENB have pulled the plug on there xbox360 option file an pesfan well dont come crying when your banned cause pesfan is full of stuck up would be in they could be's which is why konami has nothing to do with them an distances themselves from pesfan at any op

WRONG PESFAN ARE IDIOTS PUTTING THE WHOLE PES COMMUNITY AT RISK

optiuon files are not able to be done on the xbox 360 unless your circumvent microsofs anti hacking security dashboard update which both psfan an WENB have been warned officaly by microsoft

its like what happened to 360gamesaves.com microsoft download all there game saves traced them to the original creators xbox id an banned them , then went on to ban everyone who had uploaded the save to there xbox 360 (the original creators xbox id signature is always carried with the save file no matter how many times its trasfered)

WENB have pulled the plug on there xbox360 option file an pesfan well dont come crying when your banned cause pesfan is full of stuck up would be in they could be's which is why konami has nothing to do with them an distances themselves from pesfan at any op

:lol:
Que?

"WRONG PESFAN ARE IDIOTS PUTTING THE WHOLE PES COMMUNITY AT RISK"
:lmao:

"psfan an WENB have been warned officaly by microsoft"
erm, no we haven't, and neither have WENB as far as I can tell. WENB decided to alert microsoft to their site, and their file and were given an automated response about sharing game files, nothing at all about being warned :lol:

"id an banned them , then went on to ban everyone who had uploaded the save to there xbox 360"
Console sharing rights of original uploader were recinded, meaning that file would appear corrupted on anyone elses console. All the other people had to do was delete the file, they weren't banned from anything :lol:
To prevent the file becoming corrupted in any update, all the downloader has to do is make one change and save the file as then it becomes their file with their console ID attached to it.

"WENB have pulled the plug on there xbox360 option file an pesfan well dont come crying when your banned cause pesfan is full of stuck up would be in they could be's which is why konami has nothing to do with them an distances themselves from pesfan at any op"
:lol:
Konami has nothing to do with PESFan? Apart from being the official PES fansite, PESRankings community and giving refs promos to make option files? Ok dear :)

:applause:

Although you are sorta right saying the 360 file won't be out 26th, mainly because my transfer kit's somewhere in the postal service :roll:

Any news on a PS3 Option file as I have Pro Evo 2008 and want to get cracking with my Master League

am in the same boat mate, badly need a option file, aint got a camera to do it myself:( i thought u cud import faces/kits from jpgs, so iam just waiting on a good option file, hope they dnt have everything unlocked on it though!

Back
Top Bottom