PES 2008 BUG

Has no one even thought that konami might even have some sort of random advertising through the internet, and there servers must be down.Hence why the advertisements default to normal when u disconnect from the net.

Yepp, if you disconnect from Internet, all Adboards are ok, i read it on other board, maybe konami catch pirate copys :D

two other things...

-where's the kit selection in Master League?

and

-who has that problem, that when i edit sthin in edit mode, and save it, then i restart the game and the changes lost? what the hell is the problem?

no one? :D

Yepp, if you disconnect from Internet, all Adboards are ok, i read it on other board, maybe konami catch pirate copys :D

Maybe Konami added ingame advertising like EA did in Battlefield 2.
Check out your new adboards at realese day when online servers get started :D :8):

From another Board - email from konami
(don't know if this is true or fake)

"Das Spiel ist offiziell noch nicht zu haben, die Registrierungsserver sind auch offline, deswegen können keine aktuellen Werbebanden nachgeladen werden."

The game is not released official yet. The Server for Registration are also offline until now. Thats why no actual adboards where loaded.

Disconnect from the internet then everything is fine.

And when the server are goes online ? 25/10/07 0:00 AM ? That made crash as last year :D

two other things...

i miss them too, maybe they comes if server goes online :lol: where can i use a other ref? and where is the fanshop for buy/unlock more like 15 stadiums ?

two other things...

and

-who has that problem, that when i edit sthin in edit mode, and save it, then i restart the game and the changes lost? what the hell is the problem?

i have the same problem with my settings, restart game then all my saves are just gone, wtf? and no kit selection in league and ML this is just ridiculous, hope a fix will be released soon or i'll go back to fifa cause is very frustrating.

my settings save :s im guessing they are introducing streamed adverts like on battlefield 2.....lets hope this doesnt interrupt gameplay

i played half thru a season in ml but didnt find kit selection neither. had to play in baby blue all time with barca...

yesterday i was able to create my profiles which i did to get my real name without any shitty extensions. i could even create a game but there was no one there. today it says that i have to update my game, but on the given link theres no update/patch available...

i hope juice and rob will find a way with kit selection in ml

its gone now, seems to be download the ads off the internet in its place now, anyone else noticed this?

another bug:

when i make a player's face in edit mode from a photo, i save , i restart the game and it will be lost... there will be a black something instead of them

what a load of bugs oh my god...

Sorry guys, but my english is bad...

i have a question..by the settings.exe i can not take the "Quality" to medium or high..with my resolution (1280x768) it is always by "low"...i can´t change that..

please help me..I hope you can understand me...

i think pes tries to get the image from the internet but konami pes servers aren't online. so try to wait 26th october...

So, if i have played with PES2008 pirate, and with this image:

astaeproblemajb7.jpg

Will I have problems with online when I have PES 2008 original?

Thanks!!

I have it too, and also I have NO commentary. I took a custom setup and selected Englisch ingame language and English commentary language. In the settings menu the commentary is at max volume. Anybody?

Thanks in advance!

The game is full 5.1, so the comentary is only on the centre voice, verify your sound configuration, that was my problem!!

Back
Top Bottom