PES 2008 BUG

Not to replace the screen permission, at me e6400/2Gb/7900GS - and so above 1280*720 does not allow to expose on options high. As on banners any pictures with RGB.

Its not in original!!!

Surely Not......

If I fork out £30 for full version on Friday and this shit is present then I may just take it back to shop for refund on general principle.

Even though game will be patched left right n centre in matter of a few weeks.

Can someone who really has the FULL version and not the cracked version above please tell me whether Seabass and co have really taken away the option to choose home and away kits in cup'league matches???

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG.... Argentina V Mexico..America Cup....cant tell mine and CPU players apart.

Please, tell me it aint so?

Where are appear this Logo ? i don´t have it :lol:
All is working fine with my Fullversion.

Radeon X1650 pro
Win XP Pro SP 2
1GB RAM
3000+ CPU

Maybe its a problem if you use wrong settings, i play 1024x768 High settings and all is working fine till now. Post please the Graphiccard and your settings if you have this bug, i can´t believe its a fault by konami

I have it too, and also I have NO commentary. I took a custom setup and selected Englisch ingame language and English commentary language. In the settings menu the commentary is at max volume. Anybody?

Thanks in advance!

Yep, also got that image, original pc version, at 1024x728/high settings. Konami dropped the ball on this one.

two other things...

-where's the kit selection in Master League?

and

-who has that problem, that when i edit sthin in edit mode, and save it, then i restart the game and the changes lost? what the hell is the problem?

I'd like to think he's in there as an honour but it's an oversight for sure.

The other problem with textures I don't personally experience.

Back
Top Bottom