PES 2008 BUG

the face uploading thing dont even work it just crashes they better release a patch very soon a paided S*it load on nxt day post to get it the other day and a cant even use this new feature

here a few screen anyone else get this

if a pick camera its all fine its says no camera which is right

But if a pick data this happens first screen shows ok

Then this happens and it just locks music still plays etc but a cant go back or do anything

Last edited:
Damn if konami only know what we are doing with their game :P
Very funny to see a Add of IGN.com at half time :P

has anyone tried logging into the online servers? mine says 'client version is different' meaning i have the wrong version....so konami are doing updates this time around? but it did fix the RGB problem.

in some match i had a problem in other match i can see logo vodafone+logo pes 2008.

Last edited:
you cant play 2 legs any more! There is not an option to edit what referee or anything like that any more!

HOW CAN I HAVE 2 LEGS???

you cant play 2 legs any more! There is not an option to edit what referee or anything like that any more!

HOW CAN I HAVE 2 LEGS???

Look down! Right under your belly. The 'things' that you walk with.. That are your 2 legs!!

Not that I know. Oj, you haven't seen it right? And the menu isn't that big. I looked for it, couldn't find it. So I don't think it's in eh.

in the half-time of the second match of any cup (also D1 and D2 cup of master league), the game crash and back to windows with an error

gg konami

LOL i had other bug, i made a tackle and the referree awarded the opponnents a penalty, so the player from the opposite team was about to take the penalty, and i was prepared to control my goalkeeper and save the penalty... But I got in control of the opponent goalie, and could see from 100 yards away the actual penalty being taken...

Back
Top Bottom