patched xbox360 game

i have linked all premier premiership kits and their numbers and letters.. also most of the bundesliga. but for some reason the arsenal kit just does not want to work. i've tried many things.. relinked to another slot the kits work fine but relink the arsenal kit to the arsenal slot freezes up my game when loading to play a match.. ahhhh so frustrating

i have linked all premier premiership kits and their numbers and letters.. also most of the bundesliga. but for some reason the arsenal kit just does not want to work. i've tried many things.. relinked to another slot the kits work fine but relink the arsenal kit to the arsenal slot freezes up my game when loading to play a match.. ahhhh so frustrating

EXCELLENT work mate

thank you

will you be releasing this information?

wonder why just Arsenal are being funny buggers?

This thread is really encouraging. i might start looking at adboards and stadiums when i have time. Can't be as hard as what i've been doing for the last 6 years! :)

please dont leave us ps2 users out iceman
not until ps3 becomes fully patchable and of course a better pes game for it is out there.!!

hi guys,i,m having great difficulty locating kits in png format.please direct me to where i can download the required kits so as to try out this patch.any one with easier guide to applying kits could you please pass on.Really want to see proper epl kits on 360.

just like to let you guys know they started banning chipped 360s from Xbox Live again. Just a warning if you plan on playing online or even logging in to Xbox Live. the firmware is pretty well-made but that doesn't mean you are 100% protected.

if ne1 gets a copy of pes2008 patched and working(epl/german/international kit updates-spain,etc,menus/flags), can you please share a ppf patch ....thnx

on the back of getting banned from xbox live this will probably increase your chances as you are modifing files...personally i dont care so im hoping for a patch soon..just a watch out

Boys it is possible to find a good patch that modifies only the sweaters English and of the national ones without changing backgrounds and nothing?? Obviously for 360. However any patches it completes it suits me.
You excuse my English but I am Italian

Boys it is possible to find a good patch that modifies only the sweaters English and of the national ones without changing backgrounds and nothing?? Obviously for 360. However any patches it completes it suits me.
You excuse my English but I am Italian
Sweaters??:lmao::applause::lol::lmao:I ain't heared that for years..:applause:

Have not I understood, is not a patch found with not even all the sweaters original English the emblems of the teams anymore??

there are a few of us over at pesgaming who are struggling with teh headers...

at the moment we are getting hanging at the beginning of the game..any suggestions?

Ice man Bergkamp hows ur efforts going?

I think ur the most experienced patcher attempting this...

actually we meet many difficulties to burn the game. when we will find the solution this will be a revolution!!!

well least we know of at least 2 people who have got some edits working except balls and kits (arsenal)

we need their files as a base so we can get this sorted sooner rather than later!!

why do you need to put arsenal in free space, maybe thats causing the porbs, why not just find unlicensed kit positions and replce with licensed 1s same with logos/flags,etc then text would just need editing

i.e english league to premier div., etc.

Back
Top Bottom