patched xbox360 game

kees262

League 2
1 March 2005
Rotterdam
Arsenal/Feyenoord
hello all,
I patched my xbox360 game with the help of ggs, afs and hexedit.
I put premier league kits in
I put new boots in
i put flags in
etc

I used all the pngs from the pc edit games (boots/kits/flags/emblems) and inserted the images into the cv_0.img file and the cv_1.img file with game graphic studio. i relinked the kits with the appropriate slots using afs zlib and hexedit.

its great...

hello all,
I patched my xbox360 game with the help of ggs, afs and hexedit.
I put premier league kits in
I put new boots in
i put flags in
etc

I used all the pngs from the pc edit games (boots/kits/flags/emblems) and inserted the images into the cv_0.img file and the cv_1.img file with game graphic studio. i relinked the kits with the appropriate slots using afs zlib and hexedit.

its great...
thats a load of bull xbox 360 cant run unsigned code all the games need to be the same as the original 1mb more or less the game wont load

wow, groundbreaking stuff mate

i take it your 360 has been flashed? any tips how we do this?

Last edited:
whats the point of showing people what you got if you dont plan on sharing? to make them jealous ? well your right i am jealous ! please tell us how to do this step by step otherwise i ll take it that its fake

would you really want to flash your 360 when they break down with the red rings of death...would fuck up your warranty with microsoft

Flashing your 360 does not invalid the warrenty with microsoft i know of 3 people who have sent the console back flashed with the warrenty sticker missing and all 3 have been replaced no questions asked.
Where can i get this from buddy to try as i have a flashed xbox

Last edited:
hallo has anybody seen if there is a patch yet for the 360 if so is it any good and what has it resolved.

Im at work till 7 anyone out there let me know

whats the point of showing people what you got if you dont plan on sharing? to make them jealous ? well your right i am jealous ! please tell us how to do this step by step otherwise i ll take it that its fake

it's not fake mate, you saw the video for yourself

he showed the xbox dashboard, the menu with xbox live logo aswell

Sounds simple enough but would take some time, you could use one of the great PC Patches and basically put the graphics files from there into the 360's Data files.... Looks cool but if you dont want to risk F'in up your 360 I wouldnt bother. Its great to see it can be done though!

hmmm very impressive if real, could be a hoax, why would someone spend so much time patching it all and not change the team names however?

thats a load of bull xbox 360 cant run unsigned code all the games need to be the same as the original 1mb more or less the game wont load

Guess you have been owned , seriously need to do some research before opening ones mouth.

Fantastic Patching mate , you may have rekindled my love for patching again with this.

yeah well done mate

im soooo lost on the relinking kits though...have no clue on what its meant to do...

any easier tutorials?

its all good until the relinking then im lost...

yeah its everything but the relinking im stuck on now...

everything else works a treat though...so happy this has been hacked

I love my xbox 360 version of this game and now there is nothing holding it back now!!!

Back
Top Bottom