Patched game online

futix76 said:
Can one of you guys please post a link to one of the patches that works with online play???????? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have tried fishcake's nest4, and pantyc's and cannot get any of them to work online..... please just direct us to what patch to download to get it to work, much appreciated.

It doesn't matter which patch you use dude, along as you don't import the SLES file thats contained in some patch's it will work.

stuartdunlop said:
my ps2 is chipped mate, i dont have swap magic, is that a problem?

I don't know mate cos I don't use a chip, but you would obviously need your chip on to boot the backup. But try searching on some forums, ps2nfo is a good one. Lots of helpful info there ;) There is always a way lol

Ok, here is how far i got today with this project...... I was able to patch the game with kits, adboards and chants to play online.. now i'm looking for a way to get the names of teams and emblems right.... any ideas? I used the PES5 100% Kits patch and its fix, Maximo's chant patch and Bombillero's adboards patch..... so far that works.. now we need to find a way to get the real names and emblems on there and the balls... any ideas?

EDIT: Thanks for your answer Matt.. i will try Nest4 patch tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone playing online with a Messiah 2 chip?

Good luck to you patched players, just watch out for non-patched people causing kit clashes!

Zygalski said:
Anyone playing online with a Messiah 2 chip?

Good luck to you patched players, just watch out for non-patched people causing kit clashes!

non-patched people dont cause kit clashes because everyone just simply loads the relevant data from there own disk. What will be interesting is when players have been transfered on the database and how the opppent see these chnages will be interesting.

Just to clarify, no modchip as yet is able to get online as you will get the -402 dnas error, swap magic does.

All patches appear to work, i know for a fact that Nesta V4 does, when you are applying the patch, be sure not to apply any of the SLES exe's beacuse they are taken from the BETA's version.

still waiting for the game from play.com but:

RAISH said:
Just to clarify, no modchip as yet is able to get online as you will get the -402 dnas error, swap magic does.
there are several players that play enter online with modchip installed (as they declare)

RAISH said:
All patches appear to work, i know for a fact that Nesta V4 does, when you are applying the patch, be sure not to apply any of the SLES exe's beacuse they are taken from the BETA's version.
fishcake sles should be from the retail version as he declares

RAISH said:
non-patched people dont cause kit clashes because everyone just simply loads the relevant data from there own disk.
could cause trouble if the kits doesn't match (for example if u patch the kits inverted home & away)

RAISH said:
What will be interesting is when players have been transfered on the database and how the opppent see these chnages will be interesting.
yep me very curious too, hope that this won't let people cheat; but it could also open new way of tournament playing like leagues with trade on the net.

RAISH said:
non-patched people dont cause kit clashes because everyone just simply loads the relevant data from there own disk. What will be interesting is when players have been transfered on the database and how the opppent see these chnages will be interesting.

You can play with patched game online with a modchip :D Scorpio has just confirmed it to me. Just follow the instructions I gave before, it doesn't detect your modchip if your patched disc has been patched with the original disc id. :mrgreen:

Can anyone please tell me how i can get online it keeps getting stuck on testing network enviroment!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!

just to clarify i have a messiah 2 chip and have patched a copy with fishcake mix and d**c id ut****Y and am able to play online fully patched !!!!!

yddaki said:
still waiting for the game from play.com but:

there are several players that play enter online with modchip installed (as they declare)

fishcake sles should be from the retail version as he declares

could cause trouble if the kits doesn't match (for example if u patch the kits inverted home & away)

yep me very curious too, hope that this won't let people cheat; but it could also open new way of tournament playing like leagues with trade on the net.

With regards to the kits you'll just simply load whatever the patcher has appllied otherwise it will load as default.

I dont understand why patchers have included the SLES files if you can easily use the one supplied. What changes are made to a SLES file in any case?

If modchips are working (Messiah 2) as above - maybe we should make a list of working chips?

RAISH said:
With regards to the kits you'll just simply load whatever the patcher has appllied otherwise it will load as default.

I dont understand why patchers have included the SLES files if you can easily use the one supplied. What changes are made to a SLES file in any case?

If modchips are working (Messiah 2) as above - maybe we should make a list of working chips?

not having been online yet i don't know who has the kits choice, but in case everyone chooses his own you could have some trouble if ur opponents select a kits that u have with different colors in ur patch.

i dont know whats in the sles

No because the game only takes the data from your disc not your opponents. So everything will be fine. The only problem will be when the para is able to be edited now I'm thinking that may cause big problems, especially with people who like to cheat :(

mattster12 said:
No because the game only takes the data from your disc not your opponents. So everything will be fine. The only problem will be when the para is able to be edited now I'm thinking that may cause big problems, especially with people who like to cheat :(
if ur opponents plays with a team that has white away kit and chooses that, but u have a black away kit in ur patch i think it could be a problem.

No, it's no problem you will just see the black kit. It will not cause any problems for you as it will just use the data from your disk....understand?

mattster12 said:
No, it's no problem you will just see the black kit. It will not cause any problems for you as it will just use the data from your disk....understand?
if my team has a black kit theres the problem, btw who has the right to choose the kits online?

ffs man how many more times do we have to say THERE WILL BE NO PROBLEM!!!!!! You both choose your own kits but you will only see the kits that is in YOUR data !

u dont understand me, never mind. its not so important (hope u will not face anyone with the same color kit, it could be a problem distinguishing urs)

He means you have a black kit in your game over one that is say white by default, the guy sees you've chosen a white kit so he picks a black one, therefore you'll have two players wearing black. :)

I understand you fine, but how are you gonna face someone with same colour kits???? You can both change your kits so you don't clash only if someone put kits in the wrong places would you get clashes. Like if someone put barca home in barca away instead. But thats just stupid and no-one would do it. I've played loads of games with the patched version and so have others and no-one has had this problem. Your worrying about nothing man.

@JM - Yeh I know what he means dude but that would mean someone making a patching mistake, if people patch correctly it won't happen. Cos no-one would put a red kit over say evertons home top would they.

Last edited:
JayM said:
He means you have a black kit in your game over one that is say white by default, the guy sees you've chosen a white kit so he picks a black one, therefore you'll have two players wearing black. :)
so witty

for example last year i put barca beige kit over the original blu one

what u mean is that if your home kit is black and the opponents away kit is black then u run into problems, it wil be the patcher's responsibility to make sure that the opponents kit does'nt clash with their own. 9 times out of 10 konami have the right type of colours already so its not really a problem, the non-patch player would see this to to be honest.

The strips style or patterns are most likely to have an effect if any.

ok people can anybody confirm that he play online on backup copy PES5 and ps2 have modchip activate???????

Neox said:
ok people can anybody confirm that he play online on backup copy PES5 and ps2 have modchip activate???????

for the 1000000000X on this threat YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

do you have to register on www.ps2registration.com to play online pro evo 5? who here is using ntl 1meg broadband connection to connect with pro evo 5. is it easy to use. I rang ntl other day and asked for second ip address for online gaming they said we have stopped doing them any more then he advised me to use same ip address which i use for my pc and it should work fine. Is that true? what if ur chip is detected whats happens then.

Sorry about that can of worms I opened earlier mattster12 :)
I thought that same was as yddaki until my head started working.

yddaki - trust me, it is ok. Try reading matt's replies again or pm me if you don't get it.

mattster12 said:
I understand you fine, but how are you gonna face someone with same colour kits???? You can both change your kits so you don't clash only if someone put kits in the wrong places would you get clashes. Like if someone put barca home in barca away instead. But thats just stupid and no-one would do it. I've played loads of games with the patched version and so have others and no-one has had this problem. Your worrying about nothing man.

@JM - Yeh I know what he means dude but that would mean someone making a patching mistake, if people patch correctly it won't happen. Cos no-one would put a red kit over say evertons home top would they.

Well, it happened to me last night guys!!!!!!!!! So YES IT CAN HAPPEN..... I am using Fishcake's patch online and i chose to play with real madrid. my opponent chose to play with PSG. As we know real madrids 1st kit is white so i went with it, my opponent instead of using PSG's 1st kit he chose their 2nd kit which on the menu shows up as burgundy, but we all know, their 2nd kit is acually white....... SO.... when i went into the game there were 20 players with identical uniforms. of course my opponent could not see this on his screen, but i lost the match because i had no clue who i was passing to all game.

Well yes then this is your fault lol. If you knew they play in white, which you say everyone does, why the hell did you choose it?

futix76 said:
Well, it happened to me last night guys!!!!!!!!! So YES IT CAN HAPPEN..... I am using Fishcake's patch online and i chose to play with real madrid. my opponent chose to play with PSG. As we know real madrids 1st kit is white so i went with it, my opponent instead of using PSG's 1st kit he chose their 2nd kit which on the menu shows up as burgundy, but we all know, their 2nd kit is acually white....... SO.... when i went into the game there were 20 players with identical uniforms. of course my opponent could not see this on his screen, but i lost the match because i had no clue who i was passing to all game.
lol

Back
Top Bottom