1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Patched game online

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by stuartyd, 23 October 2005.

1. stuartyd

stuartyd Premiership

11 October 2004
    Im sorry if this has been asked before, but i have bought the original game and made a patched copy using fishcakes work. is it possible to go online and play using this copy or do i have to load up my original copy with default strips ets before i can go online?

2. RAISH

RAISH I WRITE THE BOOK

19 June 2004
    no the ps2 will load whatever strips are in its database (on disk), so option files dont come into it. again if u want play with updated rosters same applies.

For example, i have patched my copy with NESTA V4 with WE9 chants and all is okay, whilst your opponent does'nt see the changes to the strips you do.

Last edited: 23 October 2005
  3. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    No, you cannot use a patched copy.

4. RAISH

RAISH I WRITE THE BOOK

19 June 2004
    you can actually i have, you also need to patch the DNAS check. Granted I have done it with my own code from my original pressed disk.

Whilst it will identify a mod chip at the dnas screen, swap magic goes undetected

Last edited: 23 October 2005
  5. asankukai

asankukai Non-League

3 August 2004
    yes it's possible for the kits just checked that it's default unlicensed !! and patch your own dnas check !
    enjoy

6. Rammstone

Rammstone League 2

6 June 2005
    Norway
    Blackburn
    how do you patch the dnas?

7. ronaldo9_r9

ronaldo9_r9 League 2

26 May 2003
    England
    can u play pro evo 5 original or backup or original (without patched) online using swap magic 3.6 ?

8. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    Please keep discussion about how to patch the DNAS out of this thread or we're forced to lock it. Patching the DNAS is not legal and thus against our board rules. Thanks!

9. futix76

futix76 Guest

here is my question, i can get online from accross the pond, but i cannot get on with a patched game.... I know raish says it can be done.. could you be a bit more descriptive as to how you did it? I busted the iso, patched with nest4 patch, fix and extras,, then regenerated the iso, patched the dnas and then tried to get on, but i get an error screen at the verifying dnas.. any help, please!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: 24 October 2005
  10. RAISH

RAISH I WRITE THE BOOK

19 June 2004
    Sounds as those something went wrong

i suggest that you make an copy of the dvd-r that you got online.

I also used the nesta patch to get online, but when i opened the main patch using DkZ i did'nt apply the following items as detailed in the picture. Remember the SLES file was used with the beta version, so try that but I'm not sure that is your problem.

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/7536/patch4dx.png

Last edited: 24 October 2005
  11. RAISH

RAISH I WRITE THE BOOK

19 June 2004
  12. Junka

Junka i hail from ISS time

9 November 2004
    Holland
    ROSSONERI
    OMGGGGG thats awsome shitttt........RAISH can i use the FISHCAKE kits patch? .......can u pls tell we in what order and how u pacthed everyting

13. Junka

9 November 2004
    Holland
    ROSSONERI
    Damn.....anyone here tested DJ pelle kits....can it work online??? .....or only the kits that are of the NESTA patch?? .....and btw RAISH....so u c al the new balls added and boots that r on ur pes5 disc?

14. lumlum

lumlum Premiership

3 August 2003
    MUFC
    Will it detect a mod chip even if I use an original copy?

15. foxtrot

foxtrot Shoe bomber

24 December 2002
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Rangers FC
    Yes. It does on mine anyway. I have to disable the chip by switching on the PS2 a certain way so I can play online.

I'm in the process of doing naughty things to get my patched version working online. :)

Kits ahoy!

16. johnking

johnking Premiership

15 November 2003
    Sheffield
    Sheffield United
    complete noob about this online thingy.
    but if chip is disabled how do you load up a patched copy of the game?

17. MonkeyJug

MonkeyJug Guest

swap magic...

18. Junka

9 November 2004
    Holland
    ROSSONERI
    i have ps2,network adapter,messiah chip,pes5 iso with latest fishcake patch kits,balls,boots,chants,new pitch texture of the online stadium,DNAS patched.Works awsome... u wil see al real kits of ur aponant and of ur self....but the person on the other side will c normal standard kits because that person doest uses kits patch and stuff ofcourse.....i recomment everyone to play with kits :) its 10x more fun

19. mattster12

mattster12 All-round Bastard

11 April 2005
    Nice one mate :) Can you post the pitch texture bins for the online staduim please ;) Cheers

20. truebluenose

truebluenose Guest

How do you boot the game if you're disabling your modchip beforehand? Are you also using swap magic?

21. RAISH

RAISH I WRITE THE BOOK

19 June 2004
    From what I can tell its only going to work with swap magic, although I would have thought that if you have patched the dnas file it would'nt have detected it. But it looks as though your only patching the disk id and not the other things dnas looks for.

22. mattster12

11 April 2005
    Yes I can also confirm it works :mrgreen: Just make sure you don't import the sles file from any of the patches you use. Here are some better quality screens ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and I know...I know I lost :lol:

23. stuartyd

stuartyd Premiership

11 October 2004

whats the chances of a step by step guide mattster, im sure everyone would i appreciate it, i know i would

24. mattster12

11 April 2005
    Well it's alot simplier than I thought it'd be :)

Just start with a fresh iso of the pes5 retail version. Then apply any patches you want like normal. But make sure not to import any of the sles files from any patches as most were made with the beta version and it won't work with the beta sles.

Now after you'll more than likely need to rebuild your iso. So just use nero burning rom to make a iso image instead of burning to disk.

Now you will need to patch the the dnas onto the disc, but as kezz has already said it's illegal so we can't talk about it. So just search on google and you will find the answers.

Once this is done just boot the game with swap magic and voila a patched pes5 online ;)

25. Riggs_Rx

Riggs_Rx Holland in da Finals!!!

Does this trick also work for HD Loader users?

26. Ghost of a Bullet

Ghost of a Bullet Conference

12 October 2004
    Manchester
    Man Utd
    I don't think you can play online while running a game from the HD mate.

27. mattster12

11 April 2005
    No you can't play online off the hdd unfortuatley :(

28. Riggs_Rx

Riggs_Rx Holland in da Finals!!!

Yeah, that's what i've been reading in most forums, i was hoping that patching the DNAS might solve that. Anyway, thanx for the reply. :)

29. futix76

futix76 Guest

Can one of you guys please post a link to one of the patches that works with online play???????? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have tried fishcake's nest4, and pantyc's and cannot get any of them to work online..... please just direct us to what patch to download to get it to work, much appreciated.

30. stuartyd

stuartyd Premiership

11 October 2004
    my ps2 is chipped mate, i dont have swap magic, is that a problem?