Pack Fix Resolution for Pes 2009 no demo

What´s the fix for exactly? I tried it and I don´t see the difference, I must be missing something. Can anybody explain me exactly what to do?
Thanks in advance guys.

For those of you looking for 1280x800, i used 1400 x 900 and it unlocked 1280x800 for me. Dunno if will work for the rest of yall. Thanks jico

Hi, i downloaded almost all patches and my pes2009 keep crashing. Could someone help me pls?

I have a AMD Phenom 9750, 2GB RAM, ATI radeon HD 3870 512MB DDR3.

When im playing, always when i have a corner, or a foul the game just close and i come back to windows. I have patch 1.2 of konami installed, and ur patch for resolution too. When i play the game without konami 1.2 patch the game crashes too but the message of "send error report" is show, and with the patch the game just close without any error. When i select the trainning menu, just before the train starts the game close too.

I've tried too change all settings of my video card but nothing works, i tried to play with lower resolutions, i can play a little more, but later the game crashes too. I need to use frame skipping cause when i have a corner or foul the game get over speed, but i tried even without frame skipping and crashes too.

I dont know what to do, it seems that all people resolve their problems with the patch, im the only one who cant play. Do u have any idea what it could be?

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom