Pack Fix Resolution for Pes 2009 no demo

jioc0

Non-League
2 March 2006
i know you can do 1920x1200 because you are the best :APPLAUD:

1920x1200 is in 16:10 and is perfect for my widescreen please please........or tweak to 1.6 for ful version

thank you soo much

bye........

I don't know why the tweak doesn't work for me :-(

I replace settings.exe but I never see new resolutions to choose.

Can you kindly make one with 800x600 and 1024x768 for low detail? I can only select 640x480 in low detail in my acer laptop although it can run 1024x768 in medium detail for pes 2008 with the help of kitserver

I don't get it... so this is only for the full game, not for the demo right?

So why, when i use this patch to have my 1680x1050 resolution fixed, so i can use full display, the players become all taller and thinner than they should?? the meaning of this patch is to have a resolution 16:10 fixed, or did i misunderstood something?

Thanks in advance...

hello,
i see u are playing with the setting.exe
i need the vsync option, but its grey. so i dont can select it.
maybe u can change the setting.exe, that it will always can be selected. i hope u understand me. my english is bad

so i wait 4 answer

kubikrubik.21 Change your Monitor Refresh Rate to 60HZ and the VSync option might not be greyed out

yeah right tip
it works 4 me, too.
but i found a vsync setting in my nvidea control panel
so im gonna test which works best :)

i think its the same

the same 4 u
thank u for the fast help :D
grat forum

Last edited:
Could you answer this jioc0?

Thanks.

I don't get it... so this is only for the full game, not for the demo right?

So why, when i use this patch to have my 1680x1050 resolution fixed, so i can use full display, the players become all taller and thinner than they should?? the meaning of this patch is to have a resolution 16:10 fixed, or did i misunderstood something?

Thanks in advance...

Hi there,
1260*1024 works perfectly, but in 5:4.
Is it possible to make it in 4:3?

Great job anyway ;-)
Thanks man!

Wooahh thanks a lot for this. Now i can play on high with the resolution 1920x1200. Can't believe that i have not the choice to test the high settings with the original Konami file. The game runs great, i have no slowdows on my notebook.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom