over a hundred teams and all you play is the same teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's funny, there are "fans" but when they play online they don't know their team and choose still the same 4 top teams.

I'm an Arsenal supporter since about 15 years but i don't play often with this team online. I play my masterleague with Arsenal and that's enoug. Shure it's great to play against Chelseo or ManU online but not every time. So i play most of my matches in the friendly lobby or search my opponents in the forums. So if you wanna play against me with different teams just send me a pm. I'm not the best pes player around the world but i have fun to play a nice kind of football and not like other user with 3 forwards.

You don't need skill when playing for example with Arsenal against newcastle!

of course there is, but SKILL is not timing your cutback right every time. skill is mastering the game in general, every move, knowing how to defend, and so on. I don't know you, so sorry if it seems it was only directed to you.. but 90% of people I'm playing choose inter to play icehockey. I've met some blokes that play Inter that whooped my without plaing like the roadrunner (meep meep)!. They use their skill to pass around,mixing short and long pass, and scoring scissor kick, bisycle kick goals. and I love to meet these people even though they kick my ass, because I love a real challenge, and a real challenge is not playing against Inter/Barca slaves that ONLY relies on through balls or cutbacks.

I feel I explained myself better this time, so sorry for beeing a knob in my last post :)

Yesterday i won 3 times in 4 matches with Switzerland against Brazil. It was very difficult, my opponent was not really good but after the first half my players don't had condtions, they where slower etc.

see there are alot of average players with good w/d/l stats purely because they go the great teams - whats the point??? you dont actually get anything by winning one off games online and the rankings are widely regarded as a joke anyway (cheaters top etc)

surely these people will get bored with the constant stream of v barca or v chelsea games

i took so much pride in drawing a top division player who was barca - i was villa and i played him off the park (but again having eto'o and ronaldinho are these peoples "get out of jail" cards

i cant see any of ur points

because if u play a decent player Barca vs Real, Chelsea vs Inter ect you have 2 even match teams and a very hard fought match

Athletico Madrid i think are good, i'm good with any team with pace because i play the through ball so i always play a great MDF who can pull off great balls thats why on ML i have Pirlo and Alonso ruling my midfield with through balls to Martins and Torres, time it right and then you are one on one, fine with Torres but i have been knowen to miss a few sitters with Martins :P

to prove a point that even a crap player can beat anyone if the go a SUPER team , i took my won 17 drew 19 lost 42 record in against a top division guy (who plays as inter and has won aprox 12 lost 18) - i went barca

I HUMPED HIM BY FOUR!!!

my reason for this is most of my defeats are at the hands of SUPER teams and only by one goal (in games i dominate) = having ronaldinho, rooney or adriano make the game easy

im so bored of online (after only one week!) as EVERY game is against inter barca man utd or chelsea

I KNOW WE ALL KEEP MOANING BUT IT SUCKS SO MUCH (waste of £50 ??)

Last edited:
but guys i love real so i play it, i have own style, my game dosnt look - "pass to Ronaldo and run" ! i just pick that team coz im a big RM fan... i often play against Inter,Barca,Man U

Last edited:
but guys i love real so i play it, i have own style, my game dosnt look - "pass to Ronaldo and run" ! i just pick that team coz im a big RM fan... i often play against Inter,Barca,Man U

thats fair enough - my teams rangers and they suck!!! so now i just use teams like valencia against the barca/chelsea crew

besides, ive noticed hardly anyone goes real - its odd cause they are still VERY good

i just doubt "HAMMER SINCE 78" or "LUFC" are barca fans!!

Well does anyone want me to share my strategy agasint most top teams?

Its AC Milan - 5-3-2 (A1). You can just put the team selection on auto and you should have the proper lineup (depending on conditions etc).

The Milan defence is absoloutley amazing if your an average player and while its possible, barca will find it MUCH harder to defend. Of course the game wont do it for you but it'll give you a fighting chance.

i've been playing as milan a lot recently and developed this strategy, im a Man Utd fan, absoloutley bored of playing as them now, and got a 5 game losing streak because i just couldn't be bothered and i wasn't motivated, just kept passing it and lost.

so yeah, just need to learn the +/- of these guys now. :)

edit > btw, has anyone noticed how good greece are!? lol, they aren't naturally skilled individuals but as a team they are very solid, very handy if you want to keep possession

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant see any of ur points

because if u play a decent player Barca vs Real, Chelsea vs Inter ect you have 2 even match teams and a very hard fought match

WELL YOU ARE SHIT ,A REAL BIG MAN "I USE SUPER TEAM AS I HAVE NO SKILL"

i bet when you do anything its the easy way for you
i bet you have to take your shoes and socks off to count to twenty

a moderator of what slaggness?how did you become a mod by sucking your way into the sites good books?

I.D.G.A.F.

do you play games on live?or are one of the "i am good at pro offline and i am the chmp and i dont play online so i am the king!"

go fuck your self ,arseholes like you ruin forums when you get to be mod and abuse your position when the truth is spoken!

if this is what mods do on this site then the lunatics have taken over he asylum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom