Nice Ingame Pictures [FIFA 14]

Re: Nice Ingame Pictures [Fifa 11]

For fuck's sake, Ramsey looks alive! :SHOCK:

That would be great!
But like you said, maybe we are asking too much. ;)

Yeah, i meant if you could upload your modded game dat files, the ones that contain your faces, kits, adboards etc..

I really hope you do, you game looks sick!

Stunning pics.
I am considering to buy a new PC just for games, and mainly for FIFA11.
Amazing pics CESC.

@ all who answered me about my files, sorry I have not the time to upload it
but I'm shure you all can do the same within some days, just visit soccergaming.com
and you will find all that stuff, everything is easy to import with Creation Master 11.

suarezd.png

Amazing Suarez.
Stunning quality.
Waiting to see Torres on Chelsea scoring a goal.

Your pictures are always amazing. How are they so crisp?

Also, how do you import stuffwith CM but also at the same time, do not currupt the save file? I noticed in CM that Suarez was at Ajax still even tho in-game he was in Liverpool. Once I added a face for him, the files where currupt and it never changed.

j650ec.png

14dmuy1.png

Still doesnt look as good as yours Cesc. I have the Ultra High settings on through the FIFA11 Magic LOD Setting 2.0 and the Onsches Turf Package. Maybe the Magic LOD doesnt have the best settings. Everytime i use the FIFA 11 Textures Editor I get "From .big to folder failed"

Last edited:

Your pictures are always amazing. How are they so crisp?

Also, how do you import stuffwith CM but also at the same time, do not currupt the save file? I noticed in CM that Suarez was at Ajax still even tho in-game he was in Liverpool. Once I added a face for him, the files where currupt and it never changed.
1. I have also some graphic settings applied in Catalyst Control Center of my graphic card.

2. The save file be always corrupt if you change something with CM, that's right.
But you can download the Winter Transfer Update in DB format at soccergaming.com
and you will have all the new transfers directly in your DB and you can edit it with
CM. Now always do all editing things inside CM and always reset the squads ingame
if you changed something in CM ;)

1. I have also some graphic settings applied in Catalyst Control Center of my graphic card.

2. The save file be always corrupt if you change something with CM, that's right.
But you can download the Winter Transfer Update in DB format at soccergaming.com
and you will have all the new transfers directly in your DB and you can edit it with
CM. Now always do all editing things inside CM and always reset the squads ingame
if you changed something in CM ;)

Thats why there so crisp. I'v just looked in my settings and I'm going to mess around with the contrast and stuff to see if I can make it look alittle better.

So thats how you managed to get the face in the game without problems. So I download the Winter Transfer DB, Change stuff in CM then in-game, reset all the squads.

Is this the winter database you have ? - http://www.fifa-master.com/downloads/category/40-creation-master-11

Last edited:

The lighting in this game is horrible...

These pics show off high quality models and textures, but the overall look of the game is very poor in my opinion.

Cesc, how much did your Graphics Card cost and what are your specs?

Cesc, how much did your Graphics Card cost and what are your specs?

That's a good question.
I would love to know it too.
That way I will choose my next PC like yours.

another amazing screen cesc.

can't wait new thread with amazing fifa12 screens ;)

Sorry ref, didn't mean to be bad...

Click the image for full size (1920x1080)

Back
Top Bottom