New to the PC version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please try with a pc to play full hd 102 cm screen a game without stuttering lets see what price that pc will cost you.

A 300 euro ps3 or xbox can do that easiely

Judging by what you have just posted, did you actually READ what you quoted from my post?

Doesn't look like you did.

Can you also show me a link to a 300 euro PS3?

Last edited:
Please try with a pc to play full hd 102 cm screen a game without stuttering lets see what price that pc will cost you.

A 300 euro ps3 or xbox can do that easiely

Hmmm youre clueless...
A PC has HDMI out of boot....AND a €400 PC that a C2D+9600GT=2gb ram FULL tower PRE BUILT....
Can run PES2009 at 1600p (not a joke 720p) at 60fps....
AND CAN BE CONNECTED TO ANY HDTV...Oh and can have QUAD HD:
http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/home-ent...play-3840x2160-of-ultrahd-goodness-156777.php
Can any console do that? :LOL:

Ok thanks for all the responses you've pretty much convinced me.

Let me post my specs and you can tell me if i might struggle. It was pretty powerful a while ago;

7800GTX
2GB RAM (only DDR tho)
AMD 4400+ X2

Let me post my specs and you can tell me if i might struggle. It was pretty powerful a while ago;

7800GTX
2GB RAM (only DDR tho)
AMD 4400+ X2

Dont worry this machine will chew PES and spit it...

7800GTX
2GB RAM (only DDR tho)
AMD 4400+ X2

You will be fine mate. you have a very similar setup to mine:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4400+
ASUS A8N-SLi Motherboard
3GB Memory
2x NVidia GeForce 7900GT SLi 512Mb
Maxtor 500GB HDD
Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Sound Card
19" ViewSonic VX922 2ms Monitor
Windows XP Professional/Ubuntu 8.04

I can run PES2009 on high settings with no noticabe slowdown and it looks awesome! Just check some pictures I have already posted.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
If life were fair, Elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead.

Well with the PC, excluding the 1% of people with perfect PC's that cost 2 or 3 times more than a PS3, the vast majority of players will NOT be playing the ultimate version of PES, they will be playing a sort of downgrade in some way, be it graphics, frame rate, controls, resource dependability.

That is a fact and is not entering the childish argument of PS3 vs PC, it is just answering the core question of the thread.

Well with the PC, excluding the 1% of people with perfect PC's that cost 2 or 3 times more than a PS3, the vast majority of players will NOT be playing the ultimate version of PES, they will be playing a sort of downgrade in some way, be it graphics, frame rate, controls, resource dependability.

That is a fact and is not entering the childish argument of PS3 vs PC, it is just answering the core question of the thread.

:APPLAUD:
Such amount of ignorance must be applauded....

1%.....where do you get such an accurate figure?

2 or 3 times more than a good PC's cost?

You hardly need a perfect PC to run this game.

Your 'facts' are very, very inaccurate mate.

I don't usually get drawn into these debates..BUT i gotta say my PC cost me £450 all in ..Tower/Monitor/Keyboard etc: & runs pes2008/2009 & all other games i have tried on high settings with no problems at all(excluding Crysis = medium) & don't forget i did not have to go out & buy a decent TV on top of my console price to be able to play .... so add the console & the TV together & it comes to alot more than the £450 i paid....so for me it's PC all the way.

My Specs:

Well i hardly know the exact %, the 1% remark was just getting the point across that the massive majority of people out there dont have high end pcs.
Look up pc sales and which have sold the most and youl see that the majority of pcs sold are quite noobish for games, look at website visitor screen pixel size stats if you own a site (the majority are poor).

A PS3 looks pretty great on a normal tv, you can also play it on your PC screen with the help of 40 euro, and alot of people just have hd tvs these days without even having got it for a next gen console, im one of them, or maybe thats just Ireland because we are all richer here.

Getting a pc like that for 450 pounds is a bit extreme and adds nothing to the debate, so what if your a hardcore gamer who knows where to buy a top end pc, the majority of people wont find that pc for that price, atleast outside of england. What version of windows do you use, as these cost a couple of hundred on there own btw.
People will also be able to find cheap PS3's second hand in there local paper, does this sort of thing also count for you? idiot.

'You hardly need a perfect PC to run this game.'

Look around the threads and youl see people having more problems getting pes09 to work smoothly than crysis.

Onto oFifa09o

":APPLAUD:Such amount of ignorance must be applauded...."

Did you not say the following rubbish in another thread? =

"IMO its the cumbersome and uneccessary deph of tactics and stats that PES has....
We just need 2 teams with 11 players each behaving teh SAME...like a decent game of chess..."

ok all players with the same stats, no attackers or defenders.
Have you ever played as one of those teams in PES6 with all there players as 50% stats and bald, vs another one of those teams... well that fits your description of how konami should create PES, have a go playing that and learn your lesson for saying such pathetically:BLINK: stupid things.

Last edited:
Getting a pc like that for 450 pounds is a bit extreme and adds nothing to the debate, so what if your a hardcore gamer who knows where to buy a top end pc, the majority of people wont find that pc for that price, atleast outside of england. What version of windows do you use, as these cost a couple of hundred on there own btw.

1. Of course it adds to the debate, that being .."you can get decent PC's for a fair price"
2. I am not a hardcore gamer who knows where to buy cheap PC's , i got it from Comet !
3. The operating system comes free with the PC m8, so costs nothing extra.

Yet another thread ruined with flaming a silly bickering. :RANT:

Yep which is why i don't usually get drawn in to these debates... thread will be closed if ppl can't have a decent discussion without flaming at each other...This thread as opened by a chap wanting to know a bit more about the PC version of the game etc: & is now becoming the ps3 versus pc thread..which is fine but lets all play nicely ...please.

Last edited:
enda of eira i respect ps3, but let me just say this why in the world would konami make the game look good on ps3 when he knows pc these days have a gpu that can outplay the ps3 gpu, if you prove to me that this game will look good and play better on ps3 i will play it on ps3. konami are really weird, seabass is still a winning eleven fan not pes i reckon he hates the fact that he is forced to make only one version

Well i hardly know the exact %, the 1% remark was just getting the point across that the massive majority of people out there dont have high end pcs.
Look up pc sales and which have sold the most and youl see that the majority of pcs sold are quite noobish for games, look at website visitor screen pixel size stats if you own a site (the majority are poor).

A PS3 looks pretty great on a normal tv, you can also play it on your PC screen with the help of 40 euro, and alot of people just have hd tvs these days without even having got it for a next gen console, im one of them, or maybe thats just Ireland because we are all richer here.

People will also be able to find cheap PS3's second hand in there local paper, does this sort of thing also count for you? idiot.

'You hardly need a perfect PC to run this game.'

Look around the threads and youl see people having more problems getting pes09 to work smoothly than crysis.

Onto oFifa09o

":APPLAUD:Such amount of ignorance must be applauded...."

Did you not say the following rubbish in another thread? =

"IMO its the cumbersome and uneccessary deph of tactics and stats that PES has....
We just need 2 teams with 11 players each behaving teh SAME...like a decent game of chess..."

ok all players with the same stats, no attackers or defenders.
Have you ever played as one of those teams in PES6 with all there players as 50% stats and bald, vs another one of those teams... well that fits your description of how konami should create PES, have a go playing that and learn your lesson for saying such pathetically:BLINK: stupid things.

No what I meant was that FIFA09 is better than PES in that respect no 99% of online dorks taking 5 major teams and the game ends up into simple calculation of stats...
As for your sad attempt to play smart...go to eclipsecomputers.com order a C2D7200 9600GT 2gb RAM machine FULL PRE BUILT JUST ORDER...£400 INCLUDING WinXP....
And NONE is giving screens/HDTVs with PS3 for free....
So a PC tower at £400 can produce twice better graphics than a PS3....

No what I meant was that FIFA09 is better than PES in that respect no 99% of online dorks taking 5 major teams and the game ends up into simple calculation of stats...
As for your sad attempt to play smart...go to eclipsecomputers.com order a C2D7200 9600GT 2gb RAM machine FULL PRE BUILT JUST ORDER...£400 INCLUDING WinXP....
And NONE is giving screens/HDTVs with PS3 for free....
So a PC tower at £400 can produce twice better graphics than a PS3....

You really need a break HAHAHAHA

I know yeah falastine, there are some real PC fanboys here like ofifa09o.
I dont even own a ps3, just my pc and a laptop, but a ps3 is the machine of choice for pes and everyone knows it, all the way up to seabass.

The moderator here hawk is especially poor, look at his pc stats, quad core and all, for 400+ pounds, with xp no longer available he expects us to believe comet can afford that type of pc with windows vista included which is 200 pounds alone

(and yes he has vista as he said in an old thread: why ? i am unable to use oedit because of vista so there's no point,profiles are for oedited mdl's.. the mdl i have used has not been touched,i just choose the best mdl i can find.
... "
with the screen, is going to retail in a SHOP, no not online but in a shop where they have enourmous costs!

ofifa09o says there that he can get a pc for 400 pounds with xp, i thought xp is no longer produced?

No wonder theres alot of flaming going on, theres blatant lies coming from people even the moderator.

The above post /\ , evo would not let me update it, feel free to delete it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont own a ps3, just my pc and a laptop, but a ps3 is the machine of choice for pes and everyone knows it, all the way up to seabass.

(and yes he has vista as he said in an old thread: why ? i am unable to use oedit because of vista so there's no point,profiles are for oedited mdl's.. the mdl i have used has not been touched,i just choose the best mdl i can find.
... "
with the screen, is going to retail in a SHOP, no not online but in a shop where they have enourmous costs and ofcourse they have to get there own cut of the deal which is generally 40%+, then take in transport costs!

Last edited by a moderator:
The above post /\ , evo would not let me update it, feel free to delete it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont even own a ps3, just my pc and a laptop, but a ps3 is the machine of choice for pes and everyone knows it, all the way up to seabass.

The moderator here hawk is especially poor, look at his pc stats, quad core and all, for 400+ pounds, with xp no longer available he expects us to believe comet can afford that type of pc with windows vista included which is 200 pounds alone

... "
with the screen, is going to retail in a SHOP, no not online but in a shop where they have enourmous costs and ofcourse they have to get there own cut of the deal which is generally 40%+, then take in transport costs!

ofifa09o says there that he can get a pc for 400 pounds with xp, i thought xp is no longer produced?

No wonder theres alot of flaming going on, theres blatant lies coming from people even the "moderator".
I think whoevers over hawk should take note of this rubbish thread keeping by him..

Living in your little nice ignorant fantasy world heh?
Xp is produced as usual maybe not in your world but in the real....
As for that £400 PC:
http://www.eclipsecomputers.com/
Go there and see with your own eyes...blind they may be...
I know its a pain for you to face the truth...

... "
with the screen, is going to retail in a SHOP, no not online but in a shop where they have enourmous costs!

No wonder theres alot of flaming going on, theres blatant lies coming from people even the moderator.

You really are an arrogant piece of work mate,don't ever call me a liar ! you don't fucking know me ! my PC is an Acer Aspire M5100 you will find them all over the net for £300ish so yeah add a little extra for the fact i bought it from a shop & not on-line & your where i said ....£450.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Did you enter this thread with the intention of pissing people off , or is it just a natural gift ? you have attacked me for a post i made trying to let the author of this thread see that you don't need to spend a fortune to play games on a PC, but i promise you this ...you call me a liar again & it will be the last post you make here.
link for acer aspire m5100 with vista installed £309 -> HERE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really don't see where you've got a problem with me mate, if i had posted in this thread that i had a £1500 mega pc that plays anything you put in it then i could half understand, but i am saying the opposite...that you don't need to spend a fortune to play games on a pc.

Last edited:
I've got both PS3 and PC. PC has Quad Core, 8800 GTX, 3GB ram and I've got a full 1080p HD TV. The PC plays the game better and theres more you can do with a PC. I prefer the PC version.

I've got both PS3 and PC. PC has Quad Core, 8800 GTX, 3GB ram and I've got a full 1080p HD TV. The PC plays the game better and theres more you can do with a PC. I prefer the PC version.

How original, a post in this thread that relates to the topic!!!:SHOCK:

I too have PC and PS3 and will be getting PES09 on the PC for it's many patches which improve the game beyond comparison to any console.

I enjoy both PS3 and PC gaming dependant on the type of game.

FIFA 09 seems to be the game to choose for football on the PS3 and Xbox360..... but IF you do have a decent PC, PES 09 is the one to get.

This is just my opinion not fact.

I got a warning, i am entitled to show my response to the mod milan, if i wish:

The clipping you sent of me, look at that thread fully, hawk one of the mods enters the debate and trys to win by lying.

Saying he got a quad core, half gig video ram, etc computer with vista installed from comet, a retail shop with huge costs and profit margins for 400+ pounds.

Now i would have pointed out this was a lie nicely if he hadnt been so condesending in the first place, the fact that hes a moderator was very annoying.

I didnt intend to create any trouble, as im new to this forum so i will take the warning and wont critisise any mods even if they tell us pes09 was written in notepad by a magic genie and they gave birth to this genie.

Regards,
Enda

-------------------------------------

I am not commenting anymore on this thread as it will only get me in trouble with hawks dad.
Good luck to you all, hawk didnt mean any ill feelings, have a good day.

I got a warning, i am entitled to show my response to the mod milan, if i wish:

The clipping you sent of me, look at that thread fully, hawk one of the mods enters the debate and trys to win by lying.

Saying he got a quad core, half gig video ram, etc computer with vista installed from comet, a retail shop with huge costs and profit margins for 400+ pounds.

Now i would have pointed out this was a lie nicely if he hadnt been so condesending in the first place, the fact that hes a moderator was very annoying.

I didnt intend to create any trouble, as im new to this forum so i will take the warning and wont critisise any mods even if they tell us pes09 was written in notepad by a magic genie and they gave birth to this genie.

Regards,
Enda

-------------------------------------

I am not commenting anymore on this thread as it will only get me in trouble with hawks dad.
Good luck to you all, hawk didnt mean any ill feelings, have a good day.

And yet your still calling me a liar !! click the link m8,& see for yourself . why would i lie about the price of my PC ? what could i possibly gain ? adulation for buying a cheap PC ? & i didn't try to WIN any debate , it was a statement to the guys who said you couldn't get a PC to run pes2009 for roughly the same price as a ps3 , all i posted was that you can. & then you saw your arse ! is your problem with me or the fact that i got my PC for 450 ? you don't know me AT ALL m8, yet you judge me ...perhaps by your own standards ?

Last edited:
Some people never grow up... let's be rational and look at facts. By the way XP is still produced. The current version is installed with Service Pack 3.

Some people don't like vista and still prefer xp, especially for older hardware.

Let me clear this argument up for you lot.

PC are better because you can upgrade them. so no need to buy every few years its alot cheaper to upgrade.

if you know how to build your own pc you can get an high end pc for £300 - £400 not including monitor/keyboard etc.
but will have 2s the power the ps3/x360 has.

but if you dont know how to put a pc together so you need to buy from shop it will cost min £700 for high end pc with monitor ect.
this meaning consoles will be cheaper BUT!!!! if you did spend the £700 it would play all the latest games for the next 4+years

ps3/xbox 360 graphics are better for this simple fact that PC game makers have to provide a game that will work on a range of PCs, high end - mid end, if every one had the top of the range PCs the then games would be far better.

now editing mode of pes.
this is easy PC is way better this part isnt even worth an argument.

to end PCs is way better then ps3/360 we wont need to go out and spend £400-500+ on the next consoles just to play the latest games. the graphics cards that are coming out today will be what are in the next set of consoles.

top garphic card £150-300
cpu £100-300
ram 2gb £50-150
motherboard £50-150

next consoles ps3/xbox wot ever £450-500+
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom