My Bundesliga Preview

Well, when Baumann can play he plays at the DM position. Frings is then a "right CM". But what I wanted to tell is that I'd choose Andreasen over Baumann not Frings... he must be used.

Oh, in that case maybe Andreasen would be in the starting eleven.

But it seems to me that Baumann lost his place to Frings as DM in the second half of last season. I could be wrong, but this is the impression I got from watching a few of Bremen's games towards the end of last season.

Re: Krstajic

@ PLF

I was reading about Shclake's Soren Larsen's injury during training. He collided with GK Neuer and broke three ribs. He is expected to be out for about six weeks.

This is the link for the article
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11881_2659657,00.html

The interesting part is this, and I quote (Italics mine):

"Larsen told Danish newspaper Ekstra Bladet that he was pushed by team-mate Mladen Krstajic before colliding with Neuer.
But Schalke coach Mirko Slomka dismissed Larsen's claims and stressed the incident was "unlucky" and "not serious enough to take action." "

It was quite a good match in my opinion. Karlsruher dominated the first half then Hannover bounced back in the second half. Some conflicts between the players of both teams as well.

Karlsruher impressed me a lot. They can play some good and fluid attacking football.

It was quite a good match in my opinion. Karlsruher dominated the first half then Hannover bounced back in the second half. Some conflicts between the players of both teams as well.

Karlsruher impressed me a lot. They can play some good and fluid attacking football.

I was also impressed with Karlsruhe. I did not see yesterday's game, but I saw them in two games; against Schalke in the Ligapokal, and their game against FCN last Sunday.

They play good football using a kind of 4-3-3, and have a very talented playmaker (Hajnal) and solid defenders (Eggimann, Franz). But what they miss is a good striker. If they can get a good consistent striker, they can be fighting for a place in the top half of the table.

Remember that this is the team that brought us the likes of Kahn and Scholl.

Back
Top Bottom