must be fixed in final release...

Morphia_cn

Non-League
7 October 2005
20071005_aefd375fec010a63c5dfU24QOtIQnprD.gif

Found another bug in the demo..
Was playing Brazil against Portugal and the opposition team had already made all 3 substitutions and nearing the end of the game, their keeper was sent off for a foul on Kaka. Ronaldinho took the penalty with no keeper in the box!! And for the rest of the game, the goal was empty!!??!

i would like to see something that would reduce goal numbers in full version dramatically.

today, I finally had time to play against human player. Me and my mate both know pes very well, have been playing since pes 3. In PES 6 we often played games that end 0-1, 2-1, 1-1 or even 0-0. now we played 4 games of pes 2008 demo. 2x 10mins so not even very long matches. results were everything but normal football results (forget last week's pompey-reading ;)). first match was 3-5, second 3-3 and then last two... 4-10 and 11-2. last one was stopped before 80 min because my mate didn't want to finish it and took 4 red cards (pretty easy with diving). it was 10-2 before he started to collect cards.

keepers are horrible sometimes (sometimes they play great though), cant hold a single ball but drop them to first striker. defenders doesn't have real chance against top striker (henry or ronaldo (the fat one) for exemple).

In overall the new version is great. just fear possible goalfest in every single match.

Back
Top Bottom