1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

must be fixed in final release...

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Morphia_cn, 5 October 2007.

1. Morphia_cn

Morphia_cn Non-League

7 October 2005
    [​IMG]

2. Nick Cave

Nick Cave Wrexham fan for my sins...

10 July 2004
    Non football league waste land...
    Wrexham AFC
    Damn neat trick, if you can get up and walk after!

3. Wowlman

Wowlman Banned

4 February 2006
    Haha. It's like the rotating arms in PS2 Madden games.

4. lonige

lonige League 2

23 October 2006
    wahaha season out!

5. NACK22

NACK22 League 1

22 April 2003
    Is that Kieron Dyer? LOL

If it is it's bloody realistic

6. Gigen

Gigen Non-League

24 September 2007
    O_O

7. mariahxxx

mariahxxx Non-League

23 October 2006
    that must be so painfull!

8. Vaile

Vaile YOUU REDDSSS!

1 October 2007
    Barnsley
    Barnsley FC
    body popping or what

9. Lobo22

Lobo22 FreEdoM

31 October 2006
    Argentina
    At least, was it goal? :lol:

10. wuming

wuming Kai lord

17 February 2003
    Found another bug in the demo..
    Was playing Brazil against Portugal and the opposition team had already made all 3 substitutions and nearing the end of the game, their keeper was sent off for a foul on Kaka. Ronaldinho took the penalty with no keeper in the box!! And for the rest of the game, the goal was empty!!??!

11. HamstrYODA

HamstrYODA Non-League

22 February 2007
    i would like to see something that would reduce goal numbers in full version dramatically.

today, I finally had time to play against human player. Me and my mate both know pes very well, have been playing since pes 3. In PES 6 we often played games that end 0-1, 2-1, 1-1 or even 0-0. now we played 4 games of pes 2008 demo. 2x 10mins so not even very long matches. results were everything but normal football results (forget last week's pompey-reading ;)). first match was 3-5, second 3-3 and then last two... 4-10 and 11-2. last one was stopped before 80 min because my mate didn't want to finish it and took 4 red cards (pretty easy with diving). it was 10-2 before he started to collect cards.

keepers are horrible sometimes (sometimes they play great though), cant hold a single ball but drop them to first striker. defenders doesn't have real chance against top striker (henry or ronaldo (the fat one) for exemple).

In overall the new version is great. just fear possible goalfest in every single match.