PC Music fades out when playing online matches?!

Thypari

League 2
5 October 2009
Heyho,
When I start playing MLO and hit the putton for a fast game. My music in winamp and everything else except pes sounds fades out and is very quiet.

But I want to listen to my music when playing pes !
Anyone knows where I can disable that "feature"?

To be honest everything, even IN GAME, goes much quieter and I hate that.

I have to turn the volume up and then, when I'm done with the match, the music is crazily high.

Is there anyway to boost game sounds when online? I mean crowd noise too, it's too low.

To be honest everything, even IN GAME, goes much quieter and I hate that.

I have to turn the volume up and then, when I'm done with the match, the music is crazily high.

Is there anyway to boost game sounds when online? I mean crowd noise too, it's too low.

What sound card do you have?

What sound card do you have?

Sound Blaster...And before you say, yes, I used Creative Alchemy...But it doesn't seem to work, in the demo it helped more.

I wonder if there is a way through editing/modding to boost sounds?

Sound Blaster...And before you say, yes, I used Creative Alchemy...But it doesn't seem to work, in the demo it helped more.

I wonder if there is a way through editing/modding to boost sounds?

After you added the game to Alchemy did you left click it and then click on the >> arrow button?

After you added the game to Alchemy did you left click it and then click on the >> arrow button?

Sure..But all sounds in the game are automatically lowered when playing online, seemingly...Even music, as soon as matchmaking succeeds.

I wish we could improve these sounds, I remember the PS3 demo and they were perfect there, huge noise from crowd and good ones from kicks/posts as well.

Back
Top Bottom