1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PC Music fades out when playing online matches?!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by Thypari, 2 October 2010.

1. Thypari

Thypari League 2

5 October 2009
    Heyho,
    When I start playing MLO and hit the putton for a fast game. My music in winamp and everything else except pes sounds fades out and is very quiet.

But I want to listen to my music when playing pes !
    Anyone knows where I can disable that "feature"?

2. VAssassin

VAssassin Non-League

15 September 2009
    Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Sound -> Communications (tab) -> Do nothing

3. Thypari

Thypari League 2

5 October 2009
    Thank you! I will try it!

4. Simcut

Simcut BF3 Addict

1 September 2007
    Hertfordshire, England
    Newcastle & Barnet
    Yes, do what VAssassin said :)

5. Alexious

Alexious League 2

15 September 2010
    FC Juventus
    To be honest everything, even IN GAME, goes much quieter and I hate that.

I have to turn the volume up and then, when I'm done with the match, the music is crazily high.

Is there anyway to boost game sounds when online? I mean crowd noise too, it's too low.

6. Simcut

Simcut BF3 Addict

1 September 2007
    Hertfordshire, England
    Newcastle & Barnet
    What sound card do you have?

7. Alexious

Alexious League 2

15 September 2010
    FC Juventus
    Sound Blaster...And before you say, yes, I used Creative Alchemy...But it doesn't seem to work, in the demo it helped more.

I wonder if there is a way through editing/modding to boost sounds?

8. Simcut

Simcut BF3 Addict

1 September 2007
    Hertfordshire, England
    Newcastle & Barnet
    After you added the game to Alchemy did you left click it and then click on the >> arrow button?

9. Alexious

Alexious League 2

15 September 2010
    FC Juventus
    Sure..But all sounds in the game are automatically lowered when playing online, seemingly...Even music, as soon as matchmaking succeeds.

I wish we could improve these sounds, I remember the PS3 demo and they were perfect there, huge noise from crowd and good ones from kicks/posts as well.