MLB 10: The Show

I've pre paid for my copy, hoping to add DHL shipping so that I get it in the first week of March, its going to be an expensive month.

Where have you ordered it from, I want to pre-order so I can get the extra stadia without having to unlock them

^ I've already paid for the game, there's always next year.

Just ordered from Gamestop, hope I get the code.
MLB2K9 was available on PC last year, shame The Show isn't!

My copy was posted on Friday but there was no DHL information with it so I have no idea where it is right now.

I must admit, i´m loving the analog pitching system of mlb2k10, it´s a lot fun to play. Too bad hiting is not that great, i guess i´ll only play virtual athlete as a pitcher!

The graphics are a pretty big leap over 09, the lighting is better (especially at night), everything just looks cleaner.

The custom soundtracks now show the album art in game when your creating your playlist :COOL:, that deserves a place in the Little things thread at OS.

Any news on a demo? the last I heard it was complete and was sat waiting for sony to give it the thumbs up.

Any news on a demo? the last I heard it was complete and was sat waiting for sony to give it the thumbs up.

Every year I download the demo and every year I fail to do well in the game. I will be lucky to even hit the ball.

Best Buy got an exclusive in store demo, I guess it will show up on the store next week.

Back
Top Bottom