Microsoft Xbox One

Yep that's what I'm doing. You can either just mute your tv or turn hdmi sound off from settings.

I might have to check this out.

Can you do this on the 360? That's in my bedroom and I would love to crank that up sometimes late at night without annoying anyone ;)

The 360 needs a different setup but it does work, but not with this adapter. I'm intending to get this for the 360.

Hang on....that website says that to get game audio you need to plug into the TV or console still.

I'll show you a pic if you want? I've been gaming FH2 and Ryse this way :)

Here you go if you need proof :P

YouTube - Galaxy S2 headphones on Xbox One headset adapter

Sorry about recording the TV flipped. Didn't know it'll come out that way :P

Also just tried my beats headset and that works too.

Haha thanks bro. Interesting! I have an extension cord that I can use for my headphones and I also have a soundbar with subwoofer so I like to get that going but I might check this out as well.

I've joined the dark side. Or will do for Christmas.

Where's the best place to get an xbl year membership and a cable to charge the pads (I heard it doesn't come in the box)

Just had to send mine off for repair, the disc drive works perfectly well but makes a noise like a distant motorbike (to the point where you can still hear it with headphones on).

JUST within the warranty period thank God!

Borrowed a replacement Xbox One while mine is getting repaired. Can't get on FIFA or Plants vs Zombies. Thought it was a "home Xbox" or license thing. Just had a look on Reddit and loads of people have the same problem. Something has happened and the titles have been removed from the store, which prevents you launching the title.

You pay £50 for a game so you don't have to fuck around with a disc, and they do this. I own the game MS. Fuck off. I have the code on my console, why can't I execute it because you're having a funny half hour.

EDIT: https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/535898947487686656?s=09

Last edited:
Got a message from Microsoft earlier saying that when Limbo comes out they are giving it me free for being a "early adopter".

Ill take that :)

Dunno, hope not but it probably is. They knew a shit load of facts about how much I've played but they don't know I've already played ruddy Limbo.

Just bought horizon now so it better be good. though it only cost me 26.61 (iirc). £32.99 black Friday price I reserved it at plus staff discount.

Wish id got sunset overdrive at that price now :/

If you like driving games it's the best out there.

Any offers on GTA?

I'm gonna grab that soon as i dont think ill be playing Far cry for long after unlocking the buzzsaw :LOL:

Forza horizon 2 is glorious in every single aspect... Bar one tiny silly thing.

The graphics are just so delicious, the clear blue skies and trees and open land areas look awesome. And then the rain and storms come and it really changes everything up.
I love how kinect works with it.
Live the in game ticker showing what your friends scores are and how you relate.

My only annoyance is the replays on races. There's no option to have the cameras change in their own. You have to tab through each yourself.

But my god. So so good.

Halo, eh... It took like 2 days to install and update (partly due to the idiots ddos thing). I'm early into halo 1 and you can tell its an old game. Not bad at all but just.. Slightly rough and missing elements we're used to now like aiming Dow the sights on rifles.
I'm looking forward to getting through 1 and 2 and then I can experience 3 & 4 as I never played those.

Sunset overdrive is good. Its early doors so its not blown me away yet. But its good.

Finished halo 1 last night, started 2 and wow the new cut scenes are stunning. The game looks and feels great too, especially having come through the first.

My son has an Xbox one and the mic on the headset he got with the console stopped working.

He then bought the ms camo headset and 2 months later the mic has stopped working again.

Anyone experienced this? If so is it fixable? Both headsets are in pristine condition.

Whatever problem you have with accessories give them a call and they'll replace them.

I dropped my controller and it felt loose after so rang them up said it was faulty and got a new one sent out ;)

Back
Top Bottom