Loved FIFA 10..now not so sure?? some thoughts

So let me get this straight. You're playing FIFA 10 over PES 10 because of graphics :APPLAUD::APPLAUD: Kudos. Shows how much you know brah. If the gameplay is better in PES 10 and (99% of PES/WE fans care ONLY about gameplay I can tell you that) then why don't you go and play PES 10 ?

Well thats strange since the graphics in PES shit on fifa. FIFA this year looks like a cartoon.

I guess people have different taste and all, but I scored some screamers in FIFA 10 with awesome counter attacks and combinations something that I was NEVER allowed to do in PES/WE.

Irony of this post is that your actually describing what’s rubbish about fifa 10. The screamers counter attacks and the infamous 'chip' goals are the same goals you score over and over in FIFA. You know when you’re going to score 90% of the time in that game which is a joke. Also when the defenses are so bad, where’s the achievement in scoring? I have got to a stage when I simply don't celebrate my goals since they are too easy to score.

If you have ever watched Birmingham City this season you would understand not every team plays flowing free football like Barca and some teams like Birmingham tend to grind out results and base their game on efficiency at the back. With fifa 10 just stick fast players up front in a 442 and VIOLA!! SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! No matter what team you play with.

Back
Top Bottom