Look what an essex girl did to my car

Nobody nicks a damaged car.

.....not that I would know.:D

P.S. Great youtube vid!

Last edited:
jonney can barely take roundabouts correctly let alone set up a link to someone else

LOL you guys are joka's! Tim you actually thought that you can type peoples names and it auto links it? lol!

i just copied and pasted his name as i was too lazy to type it haha:LOL:

update: im currenty drivinga similar car that crashed into me lol a vauxhal astra.

Anyways my car has been declared a complete write off!!! im well pissed. never thought that would happen!!

i bought this car brand new in 2003 as well!! well pissed off. How much do you think they will offer me? the value it is now before the crash or what it was when i bought it?

no way will i be satisfied with them giving me 2-3 grand when i spent near 10k for it when it was brand new!!

fuck replacing it with a second hand one!!! redicolous! its only the bumper thats gone and a slight dent on the boot! i dont care if you guys thought it was chick car but it drove well and NEVER had any trouble with it

update: im currenty drivinga similar car that crashed into me lol a vauxhal astra.

Anyways my car has been declared a complete write off!!! im well pissed. never thought that would happen!!

i bought this car brand new in 2003 as well!! well pissed off. How much do you think they will offer me? the value it is now before the crash or what it was when i bought it?

no way will i be satisfied with them giving me 2-3 grand when i spent near 10k for it when it was brand new!!

fuck replacing it with a second hand one!!! redicolous! its only the bumper thats gone and a slight dent on the boot! i dont care if you guys thought it was chick car but it drove well and NEVER had any trouble with it

What the foik for a bum shunt, what did you do drive into three trees on the way home...:SHOCK: :P

No way is there 3K of damage there...

They're going to fix the tiny bit of damage - give you stuff all to compensate you then sell your car off for double what they give you.

just phoned up the garage. they said its fixable. its my insurer thats taking the fucking piss mate.

The garage people said that if the damage is higher then teh vehicle amount, the insurer will declare it a write off.

fucking piss take if you ask me

lmao, that video is qwality. The gate thing was a bit shocking, but so innocuous.

how those folks got licenses I don't know, a combination of complete lack of clutch control (or in the yank cases, not putting it in P :D) and a disregard for actually turning the wheel in the direction that the wheels should be pointing.

Back
Top Bottom