Liverpool Thread

ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
Misfit said:
liverpool have made hamann available with villa,valencia,bayern bein intrested.What the f*ck is wrong with "hoof-ier"?Fowler,Litmanen,Anelka now Hamann.Bringin in crap overprice players.This son of a bitch has to go
Looks like hes just plain intrested in destroying the greatest club in england
Where did you read this about hamann?

its on most sites,also on www.koptalk.com Great site for liverpool news

GRAEME SOUNESS will bring Brett Emerton to Blackburn Rovers in a bargain £3million deal this week - after secret talks with the Aussie midfield wizard.
Souey is flying in the powerful Feyenoord star for a meeting to thrash out terms and his role in the Rovers side as he closes in on winning the chase. Emerton has been linked with several Premiership clubs in recent years.
But now Souness thinks he has got his man - and at half the fee he offered two years ago.
Speaking to the SP, Souness admitted: "Brett has a big decision to make and is concerned about where he will play and what our ambitions are. I hope we can give him the right answers."
Emerton will come in for talks this week and Souness wants him to play on the right wing, pairing up with fellow countryman Lucas Neill.
Souness said: "I have been interested in Brett since I saw him do well against Scotland a couple of years ago.
"I have been watching him regularly and was aware of the number of clubs who like him too."
Middlesbrough are still watching developments, but Souness is confident everything is geared up for a deal to be struck as soon as possible.
The price is down because Emerton has a year left on his Feyenoord contract and Blackburn can make him one of three strong new signings.
Lorenzo Amoruso will join from Rangers, while Vratislav Gresko can make his move permanent after re-opening stalled contract talks.
The Emerton swoop would put paid to Steven Reid's transfer from Millwall, but NOT a possible deal for Sunderland's Claudio Reyna - when he is fully fit.
Souness still has the cash to move for the American after the sale of David Dunn to Birmingham.

pity he didnt choose a team like liverpool or arsenal

Liverpool have called for a press confrence to be held on Monday or Tuesday.This is definitely to be the unveiling of new players.Steve finnan is one of them.Certainly hope kewell and cisse are the other ones.Have a gut feeling that we have got kewell and cisse.Cant wait.................

Fingers crossed for Finnan, Kewell and cisse. :l

If it's just finnan, I'm afraid I may start breaking stuff again. ;)

They may need a big table...................Finnan, kewell, cisse, le tallec. pongolle..................................Let's just hope it's feckin true!!!

Zico said:
Na, Kewell's going to Arsenal or Chelsea.
He may well do, But how da fook do you know?.....Have you spoken to him!!??!!

ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
Zico said:

Well i actually did speak to Kewell and he said there's no way im playing for that crap, boring and unatractive club. :D He went on to say that London is the place for him and his lovely wife.

Zico said:
ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
Zico said:

Well i actually did speak to Kewell and he said there's no way im playing for that crap, boring and unatractive club. :D He went on to say that London is the place for him and his lovely wife.
Oh feck off zico, you don't half talk some bum blamonge!!

Zico said:
ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
Zico said:
Na, Kewell's going to Liverpool.

Well i actually did speak to Kewell and he said there's no way im playing for that crap, boring and unatractive club Arsenal. :D He went on to say that Liverpool is the place for him and his lovely wife.

that's what every sane footballer would say.Good for kewell

ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
Houllier has virtually ensured that Cisse will be a liverpool player the season after next. So as far as the striker options go we need to bring in a "stop gap" player.

Any suggestions lads?

How about van Hooijdonk? He'd be great for a season or so, and he's arguably got one of the best free kicks in Europe, which would be nice as we are a bit lacking in that department (apart from the Riise/Hamann thump it as hard as you can approach). He's also (supposedly) available for about £800,000, and that sounds like a bargain to me.
As for other players, everyone knows we need a winger or two, and if Duff/Kewell don't materialise it would be nice to see someone like Joaquin, Sas, Vicente/Kily Gonzalez (depending which one is on the bench at the moment with Valencia) or Ortega. Although there is probably no chance of seeing any of them at Anfield :l
One last thing, what has happened to Heggem? He was fantastic before he was injured but now seems to have disappeared in a puff of smoke....
Has he gone? Maybe he makes Gerard uncomfortable, reminding him of the good old days of 'pass and move' rather than the current fare of 'hoof and rush' :(

Ok we should be signing Kewell tommorow, if there is a press confrence then it may well be for him & Finnan(Who has actually fully agreed to sign..or has already)

Cisse is not going nowhere for this season....and how I wasn't impressed by him during the Confederations cup.

The two young French upcoming 'stars' will be in the full squad for next season.

As for Hamann, last week I saw we supposedly put in a £3mil bid for Malbranque(who we defiently need to sign) but Fulham are holding out for £4-5mil...then it came across my mind if we sign both him and Kewell where is Hamann going to play?

Cause I was also thinking the midfield would go like this...

Malbraque---Gerrard----Murphy

---------------Kewell--------------

Or you could have Kewell on the left.

Gerrard who turned into Superman for like the last 3rd quarter half of the season & for England recently would do Hamanns job.

I think we should buy someone simular to Hamann(Not Diao or the next Viera) but doesn't mind being a bench warmer.

Also Van Hooijdonk has gone to Fenerbache apparently, If we do get Kewell there's no need for another striker this season.

And for anyone whos interested Liverpool are playing a Friendly against Fleetwood on the 12th of August up in Fleetwood. There is an interesting story behind it but I wont bore you with the deatils unless you ask.

Some Kid was on a Train(I think) with Ged and they were discussing who would go into a World XI and blah blah blah then all of a sudden the Kid asks Ged if Liverpool would do the honour of playing his Dad's sunday league pub team.

yes!!!!finally,we have got harry kewell.He WILL be unveiled tommorow along with steve finnan and i hope another surprise signing.Malbranque deal looks dead.So im gonna hope for cisse and wouldnt be surprised if mexes were the one instead as there are few rumours goin bout that he might sign for us for a cut price.The sweet thing bout the kewell deal is we have got ourselves a childhood fan who actually told demento and arsehole wenger to go f*ck themselves.WOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO

Zico said:

Idiot! Kewell signed for Liverpool yesterday, in what is reported to be the biggest ever deal for an Australian soccer player. Saw this on ESPN so I hope its correct! :D

I thought Kewell was going to stay with the Leeds scum, but this is a great signing for Liverpool. Kewell and Gerrard will be hard to stop along with Owen if his not injured!

I don't know why Kewell has signed for you lot, maybe he's attracted to playin' UEFA football next season!!!! :mrgreen: ;)

Fair play tho.............you got one of the best wingers in the world now, maybe that might sort out your 'width' problem!!! ;)

Kewell will be wearing the No.7 shirt previously owned by Smicer who looks to be heading out....

There is no way Mexes is coming to the pool, he's either going to Arsenal through Viera & Pires or Manure cause we all know Alex Ferguson his sugar daddy...

Just heard on Sky Sports News that Kewell's move has hit an '11th Hour Hitch' after Leeds & Liverpool couldn't agree on a fee........!!!! :D

The Gunners need to step in now and sort out this situation!!! ;)

easy boys,im sure the deal will go thru,this is not lee bowyer we are talkin bout.Im sure kewell will stick to his word

Liverpool striker Robbie Fowler urged Harry Kewell to leave Yorkshire for Merseyside.
Fowler, now with Man City, told Kewell that the Kop would make the Aussie a legend if the opportunity to join the Reds became a reality and Fowler himself is believed to have played a significant part in the transfer.
"Robbie, Steve McManaman and Nick Barmby all spoke to Harry about the club and the city," claimed our source.
"Robbie in particular told him about life in the city and around Anfield, and what would be expected of him. He explained where to go and where not to go. Who to trust and who not to trust."
KopTalk understands that Kewell's travel arrangements for the pre-season training camp in Switzerland have been confirmed and that only an official announcement to the London Stock Exchange is delaying things.
"Kewell names Liverpool as the club he has opted to sign for on the pre-recorded interview that will be shown in Australia when given the green light and explains how he supported the Reds as a boy," added our source.

Aussie winger Harry Kewell says he hasn't signed for Liverpool yet and that's why his pre-recorded interview with Australian network Channel 9 hasn't been aired.
"I have not signed a deal yet," said Kewell. "I'm not going to change my mind and hopefully they won't change theirs.
"Everything just seems right for me to go there and I'm looking forward to it. I've finally made my decision and the team I will be playing for is Liverpool."
The saga dragged on for what seems like an eternity and Kewell admits he won't be short of a few bob.
"My mum and dad always told me to look after my money!" he joked.

Arsenal are holding a press conferance at 2:30 this afternoon. :mrgreen: ;)

Zico said:

Yeah - to announce that Henry. Campbell and Viera have all been sold to Chelsea for a combined fee of £100M :D

ProEvo said:
Misfit said:
after getting kewell today,liverpool are not done yet as they have lined up one big signing.Heres a a pic clue

http://209.67.24.156/forums/showfla...p;view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1

i for one can confirm thats none other than djibril cisse

I am soooooooooo jealous.......... ;)

cant blame you,the likes of manure and arsenal have so far got nothing yet.BTW,anyone heard bout henry being unhappy that viera actually got a better deal to stay at arsenal?Chelsea alerted.........

DeRo said:
Zico said:

Yeah - to announce that Henry. Campbell and Viera have all been sold to Chelsea for a combined fee of £100M :D

Will never happen.

Back
Top Bottom