Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange & French Clubs "Lyon stay unbeatable tonight ?"

superb goal form john carew and game play from lyon they are looking solid

Re: Ligue 1 Orange & French Clubs "Lyon stay unbeatable tonight ?"

pk9 said:
superb goal form john carew and game play from lyon they are looking solid

Right pk9, Lyon very solid team and nice teamwork, and i'm happy to see Zidane play well.

Real Madrid : 1 (Guti 41')
Olympique Lyonnais : 1 (Carew 72')

Re: Ligue 1 Orange & French Clubs "Lyon stay unbeatable"

Lyon is to be champion this season as well , it won't be hard for them to turn over .

I wait the video

051123231904.gky8c96z0b.jpg

UEFA score of the day :

Hertha Berlin : 0
RC Lens : 0

Olympique de Marseille : 1 (Taiwo 90' pen)
Heerenveen : 0

AS Roma : 1 (Cassano 73')
RC Strasbourg : 1 (Bellaid 52')

AS Monaco : 2 (Adebayor 44', Veigneau 90')
Hamburg : 0

Nice one for Stasbourg the last of the Ligue 1 already go to next round :lmao: (Marseille in next round too ;) )
and the draw against Roma in the Olimpico and without the best striker Mickael Pagis

Last edited:

no, i don t stop :p

http://www.5legion.com/musique/hymne/asroma.mp3

Roma Roma Roma
core de 'sta Città
unico grande amore
de tanta e tanta ggente
che fai sospirà.

Roma Roma Roma
lassace cantà,
da 'sta voce nasce n'coro
so' centomila voci
ciai fatto 'nnamorà.

Roma Roma Roma,
t'ho dipinta io
gialla come er sole
rossa come er core mio

Roma Roma Roma
nun te fà 'ncantà
tu sei nata grande
e grande hai da restà

Roma Roma Roma
core de 'sta Città
unico grande amore
de tanta e tanta gente
m'hai fatto 'nammorà.

Pagis hasn't been exactly hot this year though! Missed a lot of chances and looks past his best but nonetheless a prolific goal-scorer last season and showed me many times why he's a good striker.

I hope he gets back to good form again.

some great games were played today

psg vs lens
marseille vs monaco

hmmmm i know strasbourg played i hope c4 in the uk shows the psg game i need to confirm some french boots :shock:

all result:

Paris-SG - Lens : 3-4
Le Mans - Auxerre : 0-2
Saint-Etienne - Bordeaux : 1-1
Nice - Lyon : 1-1
Lille - Nancy : 1-0
Sochaux - Rennes : 1-0
Toulouse - Ajaccio : 3-0
Nantes - Strasbourg : 4-3
Troyes - Metz : 0-0
Marseille - Monaco : 2-1

ok lens win against psg, but they have awful woman so they have a lot of motivation in football, that s may explain:
http://img25.echo.cx/img25/1473/18kg1.jpg

Being a hardcore Ligue 1 fan and knowing each team and player's abilities from head to toe, I just wonder how some of you Frenchies here can play PES/WE with all these wrong stats / data on these players with your own league and actually enjoy.

I'm through fixing the database as usual and man French league is worst researched that's why for me it's totally unplayable until i'm done fixing the stats.

I mean when Malouda and half of the Lyon squad need some serious tweaking, how can we expect them to get Tulio, Romaric, F. Thomas and Gourcuff and all these other lower teams/younger players correct? :(

Romaric Ex- Bevern player from Ivory Coast whom I dont really like as a person - very bad attitude but if there is one thing he has is extra-ordinary SHOT power with his left. He should have something like 93 and middle shoot and guess what he has 80!

F. Thomas is another awesome long-range shooter of the league but he doesn't get Middle shoot and a 75 shot power yet we find Mr. Fabregas, Ryan Giggs and a bunch of other players from big teams get middle shoot without deserving it, not to mention this will make them in-accurate anyways as they will give non-curling hard shots more which is not case with likes of Fabregas or Giggs as even when they do get shots on goal, they usually try to bend it.

Ligue 1 is not on tv in japan that s may explain why konami is so false on french player stat.

they don t know how "sexy" ligue 1 is:

icon10.gif

notice i put "stadium pics" for you, i also have a big "Van Der Sar" serie if somebody request it

Last edited:

Tomorrow Lyon vs. PSG but next week is the match I've been looking forward to all-season! :)

Lyon vs. Les Verts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom