Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange & French Clubs "Official New Thread" 2005/2006

Incredible OM !!! :applause:

CSKA Moscow : 1 (Wagner Love 80')
Olympique de Marseille : 2 (Lamouchi 23', Niang 38')

cska moscou played without their best players like carvalho and another brazilian i don't remember his names.Wagner love came from the bench only for the second half and has been fantastic so they missed a penalty kick!!!

OM WAS REALLY LUCKY!!!!!!!

ALLEZ L'OM

Alain, there wasn't fault for the penalty and we aren't lucky, we have Fabulous Fab. If the CSKA Moscow depend of 2 players, it isn't a good team.

Olympique de Marseille is the best french team for european's cup.

Last edited:

nag said:
ALLEZ L'OM

Alain, there wasn't fault for the penalty and we aren't lucky, we have Fabulous Fab. If the CSKA Moscow depend of 2 players, it isn't a good team.

Olympique de Marseille is the best french team for european's cup.

CSKA is like OM.OM depend only of ribery and barthez!!!!

ALAIN said:
OM WAS REALLY LUCKY!!!!!!!

Pathetic Alain, when a French team win (Lyon or OM) it's always lucky for you...:freak:

stop now you are so stupid :roll:

ThomasGOAL said:
Pathetic Alain, when a French team win (Lyon or OM) it's always lucky for you...:freak:

stop now you are so stupid :roll:

oh who are you to call me pathetic and stupid?

YOU didn't see it was ironic for marseille

please stop to insult me it is only football games;)

Amazing stuff!

What a match it was at Stadio Geoffrey Guichard, St. Etienne NEVER disappoints!!!!!

You just have to love that stadium/atmosphere and the always supporting and extremly LOUD fans!!

If I were a football I'd love to play for St. Etienne in this amazing under-rated league that is Ligue 1.

Been saying this for 4-5 years now but too bad for Spanish/Italian and most English people who seriously under-rate this league and rarely follow it as they just aSsume it's a lot lower quality than their own.

Watched 4-5 games from all around world today and once again this one was the one that got me the most excited and entertained the most.

Feindouno has really improved in heading in past 2 years and this isn't first time he gets up and does a perfect header that results in a goal.

Helleybuck always dangerous with shots but today he surprised me with a couple of accurate and powerful right-footed shots which I didn't think he had in him.

Loic Perrin as I always said is a very hot prospect for future. He has great vision and passing and could be a St. Etienne superstar in next few years much like captain and one of my fav Ligue 1 players Julien Sable has become.

The team is VERYYYYYYYYYY descent overall in every position in starting 11. Piquionne, Feindunou, Sable, Helleybuck, Janot, Zokora and Mazure are not average players they're great and then even rest of team like F. Diawara, Camara and Ilunga and Hognon are at the very least reliable.

The only problem for St. Etienne that i see in future is Lack of quality DEPTH. They have great players in first 11 but not enough quality in case of worst injuries/suspensions and if they were to still be in Europe (which thank god they're not ;) ) they would certainly run into problems.

Overall great match, Ribery was great for OM the man who was discovered by Jean Fernandez in Metz last year now back with his former coach and doing great but other than that, despite what OM fans might say here after this game, St. Etienne DID deserve the victory in my opinion.

You just have to love the stadium atmosphere and the closeness of players with each other and also manager Ellie Baup. Seems like such a great/proud and competitive/hard working club everytime you see them and this is very weird for me to like both Lyon and St. Etienne since they're arch-rivals but for the moment those 2 really are the two best French clubs in my opinion. Exciting, good fast paced football.

Long Live Ligue 1!!!

Now I wonder if someone has done a St. Etienne stadium that I can use to put in my game.

I'm also gonna have Lens Stadium in our next patch I think. That is another great atmosphere.

Lyon were 4-0 winners over bottom club Metz of course yesterday.

It'd be great to see Robert Pires back Metz, that is a dream of mine to see but it wont happen for another 2 years or so i'm afraid at least. :(

As even when he does decide to leave he'll probably go somewhere like Turkey to cash in a bit at a bigger club like Galatasaray before possibly returning to France and to his beloved Metz.

Last edited:

Hard for Marseille because can win the game, but what a finish by Hellebuyck :shock:

Disappointing to see not even Frenchies participating in this thread that much and we have a lot of them on evo-web registered. :(

Coupe de la Ligue

Nantes : 1 (Diallo 30')
Lyon : 1 (Govou 90')

Nantes win on PK with the GK Landreau mister 50% on penalty (stop 50% of penalty in this carriere, remember the duel Landreau vs Ronaldinho :lol: )

PS: Lyon play with a B team

PLF said:
Disappointing to see not even Frenchies participating in this thread that much and we have a lot of them on evo-web registered. :(

ask them ( french / who look ligue 1 / who pay for canal+ )why...

sorry Hubneo, I don't understand you.

And that Landreau PK record is one hell of a record! :mrgreen: although Mr. Coupet himself isn't too bad at saving PK's either ;) but obviously not as good as Mikael.

PLF said:
sorry Hubneo, I don't understand you.

And that Landreau PK record is one hell of a record! :mrgreen: although Mr. Coupet himself isn't too bad at saving PK's either ;) but obviously not as good as Mikael.

Maybe hubneo thinks the Ligue 1 is a little bit boring...

ALAIN said:
Maybe hubneo thinks the Ligue 1 is a little bit boring...

Maybe hubneo is french, maybe hubeno pay 5 more euro per month "canal+ numerique" for only one more "ligue 1" match this years.

Maybe hubneo don t understand why he have to pay 7 euro more for all the seven other "ligue 1" match on foot + when in all others country when you pay for something you have "all" the championship match ( england, italy etc...)

Maybe hubneo don t understand why this year he only have 1 "ligue 1" match more and no more epl, only 1 calcio match ( when last year its 2 or 3 per week), no dutch match ( when last year we have big match psv/fey/ajax), no BRA match (when last year we have 1 per week) ...etc...etc...etc...

(And i don t talk about less movie/more tv movie , sometimes it s like you don t watch Canal+ but M6 :/, same about the quality of tv serie etc...etc)

So yes i dont like why canal+ do with the ligue 1...
i dont like what ligue 1 club does with canal+ money (650M/year), will explain if you want but not now don t have time...

So for 1 more "ligue 1" match this year i have to pay more, "cr..k" tps/italian sat tv for see same things than last year...

So you can understand i dont want to talk about ligue 1...

What's the problem? For 7 euros per month you get almost every ligue 1 games, plus every Champion's league games.

Ligue 1 is not boring, there's plenty of interesting games, i don't think 7 euros is a waste of money.
Canal+ is using us that's true, but it could be worst.

Yogui said:
What's the problem? For 7 euros per month you get almost every ligue 1 games, plus every Champion's league games.

the problem is not the money, it s all quality program go down for only 1 ligue 1 match...

Yogui said:
Ligue 1 is not boring, there's plenty of interesting games, i don't think 7 euros is a waste of money.
Canal+ is using us that's true, but it could be worst.

i have a friend in france who have sky england, he dont need to pay more for all the champ and the multi C.League match...

[FR] Yogui, en france canal + nous fait payer en + klk chose (foot+) qui fait parti des bouquet de base dans les autres pays, trouve tu ca normal???

Et en plus ca affecte la qualité de tout les autre programmes du groupe,je peus te donner un example: desesperate houswhife par example, en itlaie il est difusé sur les chaines en clair 6 mois avant c+ en france ,et en italien donc traduit, normal ou pas?

Ce que j essaie de te dire c est que d une part c+ nous prend pour des vaches a lait, et d autre part au lieu de nous faire acceder a des programmes inedit ( ca vocation premiere), elle joue un role de mur en bloquant la diffusion des prog inedit ( diffusion plus espasé , multiples redifusions tout les 6 mois, moins de prog nouveau en meme tmps etc...)

ayant c+ depuis un bail je trouve pas ca tres normal...voila[FR]

Avec SKY Italie j'ai tous les match de Ligue 1, Serie A, EPL, Liga, Bundesliga,CL, World Cup et un peu de SPL/UEFA.

C'est 39 euro pour annee, et l'option de utiliser Commentary Original.

Pas mal!!! (sorry my French is bad)

Milanista said:
Avec SKY Italie j'ai tous les match de Ligue 1, Serie A, EPL, Liga, Bundesliga,CL, World Cup et un peu de SPL/UEFA.

C'est 39 euro pour annee, et l'option de utiliser Commentary Original.

Pas mal!!! (sorry my French is bad)

Milanista your french is very good :)

that exactly what i explain to Yogui, thx to confirm.

Calcio is for me the best league, watching tv or for real, but for french the problem is you can t have sky italia, the store i know only make sky england (with english sat-store for "valid adresse" in england) too bad :(

edit: the store is "la maison du staellite", last time i go they say the last person who want to have sky italia is mexes sister, so here brother have to take 2 sky italia for give 1 to here, same thing in the other side for canal sattelite.

if anybody know who to have sky italia (legaly) for someone who live in france thx :)

Last edited:

Olympikos : 1 (Babangida 3')
Olympique Lyonnais : 4 (Juninho Pernanbucano 41', Carew 44', 57', Diarra 55')

Lyon win again and score 4 goals in 15 minutes :lol:
the score shoulde be 6 or 7, Lyon stop the attacking play at the 60', Olympiakos only 2 shots in the game.

PS: thanks for this powerfull freekick Almeyda :applause:

Last edited:

lille gave manchester a lesson of teamwork and football

Lille : 1 (Acimovic 38')
Manchester United : 0

I can imagine Lille with a great striker :lol:

Should be 6 or 7 - 0 :lmao:

frech teams keep proving that they are no pushovers here :applause: :applause:

J.Percambucano - best free-kick taker in the world currently.

ThomasGOAL said:
lille gave manchester a lesson of teamwork and football

Lille : 1 (Acimovic 38')
Manchester United : 0

I can imagine Lille with a great striker :lol:

Should be 6 or 7 - 0 :lmao:

2 points: 1 Lille beat half of United's youth reserve team tonight (OShea, Smith, Richardson, Fletcher & Brown)

2: Lille played s*&^ as well, just that United played worse. There was nothing positive or beautiful about the football that Lille play. but it works.

beachryan said:
2 points: 1 Lille beat half of United's youth reserve team tonight (OShea, Smith, Richardson, Fletcher & Brown)

Oh no :lol:

Lille = no stars
Man Utd = play with Ruud, Ronaldo, Rooney, Ferdinand, Van Der Saart etc..
So please, no excuse

Great display by lille against a poor MU who should have won 3 OR 4-0
With a good striker and not moussilou!!!!

Either of you really think lille played well? I mean not compared to United, well as in a good football playing team? 3/4-0? Erm, they had what 3 shots on goal all match, the one that went in, and the open header. Hardly dominate performance.

And I stand by my claim, yes Ruud, Ronaldo, Rooney and Ferdinand were on the pitch, but put a team of crap players around them and they can only do so much. Unless one of Rooney or Ronaldo had single handedly run a circle around the Lille team, ala Maradonna v england, those players need support to make a team. And at the moment, United do not have a quality team, they have half of one.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange & French Clubs "Lyon stay unbeatable tonight ?"

Lille : 0
Benfica 0 :

Lille need win vs Villereal, hard mission, but not impossible

Re: Ligue 1 Orange & French Clubs "Lyon stay unbeatable tonight ?"

ThomasGOAL said:
Lille : 0
Benfica 0 :

Lille need win vs Villereal, hard mission, but not impossible

after pay for seen them vs Man U i don t support them anymore, Man U too.

GO Villareal and Benfica!!!

Back
Top Bottom