L.A. Noire

Re: L.A. Noire (PS3 & 360)

I hope they package the game and soundtrack together, looking forward to this.

There's another Mad Man in there by the looks of it.

Very interesting. Really looking forward to it - fingers crossed it will be fairly long, I'd be a bit depressed if there wasn't much of this. Doubt I have much to worry about in that respect though...

The guy in charge of the TV department.

Still stunned every time i see that motion scan thing

Using the facial reactions to get info is a brilliant

Games looking like films, fucking awesome

It is awesome indeed. The only fear I have is that they may have dumbed down the process of acquiring and manipulating evidences.

I mean, you take a tube and press X to examine it then the system automatically zooms in to the serial number and notes it down in your "evidences notebook". You know what I mean.

I would prefer the game to come with a real notebook and that I, the user, had to note down what I think may be an evidence or not. It won't happen, I know, but I would absolutely love that kind of approach in a game, where what matters is not saved in a file, but in your brain. I ask too much, I know.

Yeah, that will come in the future, but for now I think what's being offered is the best we can hope for.

I'm not really a fan of 20's - 50's style crime capers, but I'm massively impressed by this and the fact it's a Rockstar game adds to it's credence even more.

LANoire_xbox360ps3_coversheets_rev.png

Apparently the exclusive pre-order cases will be available as DLC so I'm just gonna buy the cheapest pre-order from the UK and then get the DLC of the other pre-order case as the other pre-order stuff is pretty crappy, just some different suits and a badge collecting game.

I've stopped watching vids now as they all spoil snippets of story, pre-ordered it today from Game to get the Vice case and badge collection game, get double points and 4% quidco as well :)

Have the feeling that this game is gonna be spetacular! Those are true games videos, not only stupid CG like other games around :P

Yeah should be a cracker this one. Maybe not up there with Heavy Rain for involvement, but seems there's a decent story and background to it all.

Back
Top Bottom