Konami's patch is already here!!

Yeah Konami say that they are working on new patch. That can be seen on online game section. I hope new patch can fix all the things.

i just wanna shove a Banzai tree up seabass's arse, just so he gets a move on wiv a new patch, just make the frikin thing work like pes6 that will do for me, 60fps an leave us 2 worry bout the lag

Konami are already working on patch number two, it will be released in autumn 2008, called PES 2009 and it will cost 40 Euro.

This comment had me in tears....too funny!

Jeezus I'm so glad I haven't paid for this game. I feel sorry for anyone who parted cash for this.

This comment had me in tears....too funny!

Jeezus I'm so glad I haven't paid for this game. I feel sorry for anyone who parted cash for this.

does that mean you don't have the game? or do you have the game but just didnt pay for it.
If so then ppl like you are the exact reason Konami are not making direct ip or lan options in their game. Too easy for pirates.

If this doesnt go for you then cool, my bad

does that mean you don't have the game? or do you have the game but just didnt pay for it.
If so then ppl like you are the exact reason Konami are not making direct ip or lan options in their game. Too easy for pirates.

If this doesnt go for you then cool, my bad

Nothing to do with the piracy crap mate. Konamis servers are awful. Alteast with Direct IP and LAN users could have some fun.. yeah SOME..not much with this garbage crap.

Mate, you're incorrect in your reasoning because when you watch TV you're watching FULL MOTION VIDEO. If Konami's games used full motion (which no games do) then the game would be incredibly smooth at 30fps. You try watching a game of PES at 30fps next to a soccer match on TV and tell me it's just as smooth. If you can't tell the difference between 30fps and 60fps gaming then you're completely unobservant!!!!

No mate he's right because the eye can only see about 25 to 30 fps anyway so who cares about getting more fps.
Its all in yr tiny little mind.

it doesnt matter.
terry is right.
you can see the diffrence between online play and offline play.
if human can see max 25 fps, then its 15 fps when you play online.

been playing the game with 1.1 patch for a few days, and i notice the players reactions are slower now when you press a key.
Im back to 1.0 retail, and everything fine now! Anyone noticed the same?

I thought the patch was actually very good for offline play. The long balls weren't as quick and the laggy replays have been sorted.

If you are still getting lag, sorry, but its your PC.

I thought the patch was actually very good for offline play. The long balls weren't as quick and the laggy replays have been sorted.

If you are still getting lag, sorry, but its your PC.

sorry you dotn know much about pc's from that statement you made. the majority of people here all encounter lag including me who is on a 24mb broadband connection. ever heard of this thing called net code? thats whats causing lag!

konami implemented a piss poor net code

sorry you dotn know much about pc's from that statement you made. the majority of people here all encounter lag including me who is on a 24mb broadband connection. ever heard of this thing called net code? thats whats causing lag!

I agree, it's a joke, and what about non-UK people, KONAMI what were you thinking?

If you read what he said he was talking about offline, not online.

i literely wasted £18 for this crap. ever since i bought it and played about an hour of it i have not touched it not once due its awful network system which is why i got this game in the first place. to play it ONLINE not on some shitty master league crap. i dont give a sh!t about master league. the AI is a bloody joke on top player. im debating on weather top player is working correcting on my game has it feels more like im playing ameture level

I have exactly the same question....With the demo the gameplay was super at High/1280x1024 but with this crappy full game it stutters even on medium/640x480!

I have exactly the same question....With the demo the gameplay was super at High/1280x1024 but with this crappy full game it stutters even on medium/640x480!

Works perfectly smoothly on my computer when playing offline. Time to upgrade your computer.

Back
Top Bottom