PC Konami Patch 1.02 RELEASED

no patch available on gamesplanet for the digital version...lol, i was sure this was going to happen. congratulations KONAMI...u failed again.

It's not up to Konami! Gamesplanet have to test and convert the patch for the downloadable version. They say it could be a day or so. You can always mail Gamesplanet support.

First post has been updated, if you click the link you will see both DVD & Digital versions of patch 1.02 are now available.

Last edited:
your probably using the wrong patch file, do you have dvd version or digital download version of pes2012 ?

I'm trying to install the update download version, and see the error.

avisot.png

have you reinstalled your system and used registry trick for pes2012 , so you don't have to install it again?

Last edited:
i reinstalled my system a week ago, and being lazy and not wanting to reinstall pes2012 again , i have saved the Pes2012 registry, wich allowed me to play it without reinstall even though i have formated my system drive. not sure if the update will work though because there are no more entryes of the original installation. that's what i was saying.

ok guys. for those who have problems installing the patch for digital version use this:
http://ul.to/q1c5pj67

if not trusted just use "innounpc" (inno unpacker) to unpack the patch install file. as i sugested earlier it just contains 1.2 exe, nothing more. ovewrite the exe in your folder with this , start it, it asks for serial activation again (mine worked flawlessly) and you're up and running.

CAUTION: ONLY FOR DIGITAL VERSION OF PES2012!!!

Last edited:
OK, only played one game but keeper is still woeful. I still get players going towards the ball then changing their minds and taking AGES to change direction and chipped through balls are still wank imo.
I can't believe Konami don't test stuff fully before releasing - looking at the list of "improvements" it would seem they shouldn't have released the game in the first fucking place.
Oh shit, I seem to be thinking about FIFA all of a sudden!!

Played two games, Real vs Inter 15 min Superstar difficulty seems good, this is how pes12 should have been out of the box IMO. In particular:

*Overall game feels more responsive
*Smoother player/ball animations, feels more natural
*More intelligent AI, especially in attack
*More randomness/variety in AI, I've seen they even overhit passes on occasion.
*Improved keeper animation (maybe placebo). Playing as Real noticed that Casillas was standing a few steps further in front of the goal and as a result caught off position easier, dunno if this applies to all keeper in 1.02.

Also I think I will keep the 'blur' during gameplay, seems nice now.

BTW here are my settings in nvidia control panel maybe they matter to someone:

Max pre-rendered frames: 2
Power management mode: Prefer maximum performance
Threaded optimization: on
Triple Buffering: on
V-Sync: on

Last edited:
My honest (and obviously totally subjective) thoughts about the 1.2 patch. PC -1 speed, Top Player, Zero passing assist.

I'm finding player individuality is more pronounced, however it is far too easy to score now if you have a decent striker.

To me it feels as if Konami caved under the pressure of complaints about the 'broken' shooting system and have just simplified it. I was just getting to grips with the 'broken' system and I was liking it. It feels a lot more 'assisted' now.

Players feel more responsive, but as a result it's a bit too easy to wiggle past anyone with a good dribbler.

Keepers: Definitely they have improved in 1-on-1 situations - they don't auto-rush the ball now, tend to stay on the line until called, but once committed they're still very prone to being chipped.

Goalie reaction times seem to be still luck-of-the-draw - even top keepers have too many terrible games, but when they're good they are acceptable.

CPU opponents definitely play a more open game, and my players are moving forward as they are supposed to. I'm scoring more as a result. CPU seems more prone to mistakes, conceding fouls, and still frequently hoof the ball forward without any real intent. The scripted last-minute CPU comebacks are laughably obvious.

To me, ball physics feels changed - I'm seeing plenty of floaty through balls and crosses a-la-2011 which, again, to a good striker are no problem to tuck away. Not necessarily a complaint, except this makes an even bigger joke of online against assisted players.

I don't feel the overall pace has slowed at all - obviously this can be changed offline (I'm on -1 unassisted) but online is still pinball. I dunno if this patch was supposed to remedy oinline issues, or if that is to be dealt with in a seperate server patch, or if at all!

Also, I haven't noticed any changes to the team strategy screens. What am I missing?

So far: loving the outfield play, but finding the shooting too automated, which could become tedious. Online unplayable with strangers.

If you dont see any changes, they try installing the previous patch and see the difference. There are plenty. The game is incredibly fun now. This is how it was supposed to be from the start.

The only thing good about this patch is the fact that guys like Yair and Jenkey can finally decide whether or not to base their future patches on this or on the 1.0, and that I can actually start playing this game "for real" at some point relatively soon (at least I hope so). :)

If you dont see any changes, they try installing the previous patch and see the difference. There are plenty. The game is incredibly fun now. This is how it was supposed to be from the start.

Agreed Matt. I think we are on the same page. I remember you as Sepakbola on another forum andI think we seem to enjoy the same kind of style of gameplay. This new one just feels right. Perhaps a bit premature, but so far so good.

Update Explained by Jon Murphy

Hello PES fans, I just got back from Japan and I’m happy to reveal the details of the second free update for PES2012 on PS3, Xbox360 and Windows PC which went live yesterday.

After our day-one patch and the first DLC for PES 2012, the current update allows us to revise some aspects detected in the game, and of course also reported by you guys via the official website, our PES facebook page, my twitter and our trusted forums.

On the Gameplay side, we’ve enhanced some aspects we consider very important at this moment, and which will result in a more challenging and realistic interactive football experience:

- The structure of GamePlan menu is changed for better usability. This will allow you to set-up your usual options and GamePlan changes quicker, with more time to play matches.

- GK actions are improved in general. You’ll feel this from the very beginning, the movements and reactions of the goalkeepers will be enhanced and now scoring, particularly from certain areas will be more challenging.

- The grounder Free Kick used to easily go through the wall. Now, it’s been made less successful, so you cannot count on this anymore. So, step up your free kick game and I suggest you watch this great Free Kick Tutorial for PES 2012: http://bit.ly/t6xV9T

- Success ratio of penalties has been properly adjusted. I know this might not please everyone, but the chances are now more realistic as we aim to be the best soccer simulation we really had no choice on this.

We’ve also addressed some technical issues and hope you’ll see the benefit of a more fluent gaming experience.

Follow me on twitter at www.twitter.com/JonMurphy_PES and tag your tweets with the #LLI hashtag in order to allow me to monitor your comments and suggestions, which are always welcome!

Personally speaking, I’m really happy the team changed all these points so quickly, as they really want to deliver you the best possible product! Many thanks again to all our supporters and their feedback!

I’ll now get back to my Jetlag.

Best,
Jon.

Thank you Hawke,

It was pretty fast update thx for that, but I think they broke shooting, player responce is worse than in yair patch, goalkeepers didnt change much.. :/

Agreed Matt. I think we are on the same page. I remember you as Sepakbola on another forum andI think we seem to enjoy the same kind of style of gameplay. This new one just feels right. Perhaps a bit premature, but so far so good.

Yes, that's me :)

The gameplay has really improved. The defensive line doesn't get back to the goal line, doesn't just turn their back to follow attackers mingling in the box - let alone the midfield.

It's a refreshing update, especially after 1.01 - I'm quite content.

++ Konami ... improved gameplay ... add new goalkeeper reaction ( animation ) & improve ia ... defense is very good status.

Back
Top Bottom