♫ Celery , Celery ♫
Staff
19 January 2005
UK
Chelsea
Patch Notes

Time of Release: 7/11/2011

<Patch 1.02 Details>
Improvements have been made to overall gaming experience including areas such as Free Kicks, Goalkeeper Movements, Sudden stops when Dash Dribbling and Penalty Kicks.
The Game Plan Screen has been altered to make Player Stats easier to see.
Issues where the game sometimes froze when playing online have been addressed.
Minor playability issues found in a variety of modes including "Become a Legend" have been tweaked accordingly.

LINK http://pes2012web.winning-eleven.net/pes12_pc/patch/

-----------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: Don't forget to choose the correct version of the patch...DVD or Digital Download.
DVD Version Update File = PES2012Patch102.zip
Digital Download Version Update File = PES2012_Patch1.02.exe

Last edited:
it is only for PC or there is same patch for playstation 3 too? Sorry for the noob question :D

Edit: My playstation 3 answered the question alone for me, thank you and sorry again :)

Last edited:
I downloaded the german version of this from games planet and I am unable to update using the official konami download. I get an error saying it cannot be installed because the program is either missing or the wrong version. Any suggestions?!

• Staff
I downloaded the german version of this from games planet and I am unable to update using the official konami download. I get an error saying it cannot be installed because the program is either missing or the wrong version. Any suggestions?!

You need to go to gamesplanet mate, & see if they have the update yet, this is for dvd version,digital download version requires a different patch.

• Staff
I would imagine it's an exe update mate as it changes the gameplay, i haven't tried it yet as i formatted last night & don't have pes installed again yet.

• Staff
Re: GamesPlanet - how do I know it's patched before downloading? I see no version numbers displayed.

Anyone else tried it?

Hi mate, i don't have the digital version, but i did for pes2011 & that came with patch 1.01 installed & patch 1.02 was available separately from the page where you get your links on Gamesplanet.I would imagine it's the same this year.

Hi mate, i don't have the digital version, but i did for pes2011 & that came with patch 1.01 installed & patch 1.02 was available separately from the page where you get your links on Gamesplanet.I would imagine it's the same this year.

Hi and thanks. Yes you are right. I should have looked more closely. The patch is not yet available on my downloads page. Will check again later.

Cheers :)

First thing of note is that (on PC) the new exe doesn't sit well with PESEDIT, kits are fked, but that was expected anyway.

Second thing, my keeper just let a howler of a free kick in lol

I upgraded my feet to the 1.2 patch
Now he is asking for CD-KEY. Since my ESP is Original. I bought the serial on the Internet, and it was working until yesterday.
Someone could help me, dropping some crack.

Don't ask for cracks, just enter your serial again,if your pes is original it will work.If not get in touch with whichever site you bought it from.

First thing of note is that (on PC) the new exe doesn't sit well with PESEDIT, kits are fked, but that was expected anyway.

Second thing, my keeper just let a howler of a free kick in lol
Kits from all patches will be wrong, pes2012.exe 1.02 does not work with kitserver yet so it will not load kits from kitserver, WOW so the keepers are still crap ??

Last edited:
:P I tried
didnt notice big diffirent
GK still slow reaction
:COAT: even Casillas cant catch the slow ball from 30m

pes20122011110720503715.png

pes20122011110720504452.png

Knuckled ball too powerful : I got 5 goals from distance 44m

still testing, I will play more matches.

Hawke
So my feet I downloaded from the internet and just put the serial that I bought.
What could you help me!?

I have install this Patch for PC. I use the PES Edit Patch 1.3 and my game crash? Is this becaus the exe is not compatible with the new exe or why?

no patch available on gamesplanet for the digital version...lol, i was sure this was going to happen. congratulations KONAMI...u failed again.

Back
Top Bottom