PC Konami Patch 1.02 RELEASED

Can someone help??? I'm experiencing problems with the 1.02 patch. I have the dvd version, but after downloading from official site, i keep getting the same message, that windows installer cannot install the patch. Tried the DD version afterwards, but still no result, cause that version tells me that i haven't installed PES 2012..... Please tell me how to solve this

Hello everybody,
I playing Become A Legend mode with Cristiano Ronaldo and when comes National team selection i always got different number, it is possible to make real number 7? I tried before start mode, to change position to get that number but when i missed one selection because of injury now i have to be satisfied with 15 . Always it was a problem to KONAMI make more realistic with national team numbers.

Hello everybody,
I playing Become A Legend mode with Cristiano Ronaldo and when comes National team selection i always got different number, it is possible to make real number 7? I tried before start mode, to change position to get that number but when i missed one selection because of injury now i have to be satisfied with 15 . Always it was a problem to KONAMI make more realistic with national team numbers.

So what? The number doesn't change anything.. it's just a number.

The are more urgent fixes... since 1.02 the game freezes when loading tactics!!!

Back
Top Bottom