Konami Patch 1.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the online things as new stuff?
A lot of times the adversary just give up the ball... in the middle of play, thats just stupid, they gonna fix it?
And goalkeeper just leave the goal without im press the TRIANGLE!
Stupid bug, hope they fix it.

I just hope Competitions will be available soon... Last year there was a mode that was suposed to come out and didn't in the end... First day no competions mode how boring :(

Online game is getting boring always vs Real Madrid :O

Even if possible to play by changing exes to old no dvd exe, it doesn't refelects patch changes.. so it doesn't mean anything.

wait for proper 1.01 no dvd patch..

the problem is there is no 1.01 "no dvd" yet... and i don't understand why... we have never waited for so long for it... if someone gets some news about it, please post it here.

atleast to try to get online mate :D

when crack is there i will try it :SHOCK:

just to test the online servers, when good buy it

omg - what's the problem to play pes2010 with original disc inside dvd-drive while waiting for an no-dvd exe file ???
Sorry but I don't get that ;-)
for me, for dont waste a dvd, like a scratches

sorry for my english :p

NO original DVD---> NO ONLINE TRUE .

But i used download pes2010 to test connection , i can't even pass the test connection , so how do I playonline .I can't even pass the test connection even if I have the original disc , I live in USA.

This is my prediction about online for my original p.c PES 2010 game which comes next week .

ialienpes has a good point, and that is, the demo should have had online enabled. Last year I bought UK version of PES and every connection was poor since it was the Europe servers. I am wondering whether this year I should have bought the UK version instead of waiting for the US. Do you guys know if the UK version allows to connect with american servers?

NOPE First of all ,

USA only release PS3,XBOX360 AND PS2 .
NO PC

UK RELEASE ALL

So PS3 online in USA can only play within the North America Region .

I am waiting for my P.C UK PES 2010 to come , so I can try out Online.

I am using download version rigthnow and as of now , I can't pass the test connection .
Some of the users have pass the test connection but they can;y play online yet since they don;t have the original DVD serial number .

ialienpes, PES 2009 was released for PC in the US last year. This year it will too, there just isn´t a date yet.

Support original Product guys !

Back to Das, no there is no P.C VERSION IN USA once again . Show me a proof or a cover from USA IN P.C Version .

Das please don't try to convince me , but there is no P.C version PES 2009 in USA because it 's not releasing.

I have purchased the original game but need the no-DVD crack for 1.10 like others on here. Please let us know if anyone has it. Thanks.

I can't even pass the TEST CONNECTION , why do I have to bother about other things .

SIGH ..!

have you tried unticking enable upnp in the settings?
even if this works it doesnt matter. if you have downloaded the game, you cant play online because with version 1.0 it says your game is incompatible with online mode and you need to update to 1.01, but there isnt a crack for that.

and i think there isnt a crack because theyre normally made for people who play illegally, but you cant play online illegally anyway so there is no point in creating a patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom