Not open for further replies.

n0n4m3x

Banned
14 August 2009
Milano
A.C. Milan
Patch Notes

Time of Release: 22/10/2009

New features: Adds 3 new features to Online mode: Legends, Community and Competition.
Go to Online mode to make sure the new features are available on the menu.

Please be made aware that sometimes, during installation, the process may appear to have stalled with the window status shown as "not responding" for a few minutes.

However, we would like to ask you to wait for the installation to resume rather than to retry or abort as the installation is in progress even when the above symptoms occur.

We would like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Download

huh , u mean we can go online with this patch now .

I can't even connect , how do I fix the unable to connect to port "

please help .

But u can connect , I can't even connect . Always this problem .
I will waiting for game to come , I live in USA

Is this because my router or something . I have D-Link D524

2wp2jgy.jpg

What is the port number for PES 2010 to work on my router or for USA users ?

the default port is 5739, open this in your router(UDP mode),after this control in setting exe,online tab is port is 5739 and uncheck automatic port

sorry for my english

the default port is 5739, open this in your router(UDP mode),after this control in setting exe,online tab is port is 5739 and uncheck automatic port

sorry for my english

Ok I like ur instruction , but how to " open this port 5739 in my router ":

2uykvg0.jpg

Do I have to put my ROUTER Internet I.P or which I.P ? KONAMI PES 2010 I.P ?
I have D-LINK 524 . PLease help .

Can I just use direct internet from my internet modem .

Last edited:
private ip,i think is your router ip, i think start whit 192, search in your router or in any guide on the web
private port e pubblic put 5739
schedule always

after click apply for change configuration and reboot your router for take effect

download and install PFPortChecker, this program give you a private ip, and check if port is open ;)

Last edited:
Ok I did ,now I just wait for my game to test . I live in USA , not sure if it is work . Where do u live ?>

I thought KONAMI say they will host online on Microsoft server , now we all have to these registration again .

Oh another question , how do u register ur game online , like make new KONAMI ID name an GAME ID

i live in italy,probable you have a problem whit postal code, but i dont think KONAMI reject USA player in EUROPA servers, im not sure for this....

for the server i dont know is is hosted by microsoft or konami

and registration page is here
https://id.konami.net/pc/top.jsp

even if u copy the original pes.exe in ur game directory and then perform the 1.01 patch and it says patch done...

u can't start the game

need to wait for 1.01 nodvd

The transfers don't worry me much I can do them myself, the problem is to load the original CD everytime I wanna play the game and the second problem is losing all my work on the Option File everytime they decide to update the game...

... guess I'll have to figure a way to install 2 games at the same time, one for online playing and other for single playing.

Can anyone pleasae confirm if this update replaces the 1.00 OF? ty.

yes i have read in WENB, for the transer patch plus new online option, but is out only this

i think shortly out a new patch for transfer

this is out today because konami open a server today

Ok ,Anyone know when exactly we can play Online for PES 2010 .

On Friday the release date, if anyone can get into online please take screenshot of each step by step the process of how did u go online with PES 2010.

I want to see your experience , I will do that on Friady If I get my game , but I live in USA so I will the the game next week .

UK PLAYERS please do that , could u ? thank youso much for this .

I also have the same port forwarding problem, I opened the port correctly like for the other PES's. But its not working...

yes i have passed the test, my pes port is 5739
and after test connection , need a konami id and game id, but for now i cant, i need my own copy from UK

i don't understand why there is no "no dvd" for this new konami patch... pes 2009 had "no dvd" files the same day when konami patches were released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom