Konami Patch 1.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you tried unticking enable upnp in the settings?
even if this works it doesnt matter. if you have downloaded the game, you cant play online because with version 1.0 it says your game is incompatible with online mode and you need to update to 1.01, but there isnt a crack for that.

and i think there isnt a crack because theyre normally made for people who play illegally, but you cant play online illegally anyway so there is no point in creating a patch.

Thank you for give a good explaination . Thank you one more time .
I've been finding for this answer.

To be honest , I just download PES 2010 to test connection . I did order mine and should be come to my house next week since I live in USA.

So we need 1.01 in order to play online . OK thank you thank you so much .

Can't wait to test out my original PES 2010 next week.

I get the 'cant transmit using port number...' message. I've been into my wireless router settings and opened the correct ports and its still not working!
Does anyway have a definitive way to get online with the ps3 version of pro evo 10 using a wireless router? I've emailed the konami support dept but no reply. I have no prob with ANY other ps3 game online!!!

Hi there Juce
Thanks alot for all your help all these while
i have Pes2010 ver.1.0.0.0
and i have instaled kitserver version 9.0.1.0
but it keep coming with ERROR CANT INSTALL KITSERVER
please is there something i need to do or something i am doing wrongly
please help with step by step or a link that will tell me what and how to go about it...

Thread cleansed and closed seeing it's full of warez posts. Asking for or linking towards game cracks will get your asses banned! Read our board rules and the sticky in this board area!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom