Konami announce passing lobbies

exactly, let the ping pongers have seperate lobbies where they will need 3 times as many matches to earn the same amount of points as an unassisted players. And also, any assistance should have seperate lobbies, last thing I wanna see is a 0-3 bar assisted lobby. Unassisted - assisted should be the distinction.

I just downloaded the update, NO CHANGE WHATSOEVER!!! Still ping-pong whores passing with back to target via laser guided US defense system GPS technology.

Ok I just tried to look for a 0 bar opponent on Quick Match, and the search timed out and said "No opponent found" after searching for about 5 minutes. It's either the 0 bar guys haven't got the patch yet, OR they don't know how to set the function. I'm being very optimistic lol.

For those who aren't sure, these are the steps:

1. When you are online, go to Options.
2. Online Settings
3. Quick Match Settings
4. Pass Support.
5. After that, go to Quick Match, Ranking Match(1v1) or whichever you prefer.
6. Wait for a long time to find that rare 0 bar opponent if they even exist.

Hopefully, it gets better when more people download the patch.

Last edited:
This is disappointing that it's only in quick match that you can set assistance preferences

I'd hoped for lobbies where assisted couldn't be used

Also it says it looks for similar pass assist settings. Now does that mean exact settings as yourself or is it be looking for someone say with it set to 1 or 2 if you have it at zero.

Thats good to hear theCRO. However, I've not been able to find a Quick Match opponent at all! Just been playing in the normal lobbies, and I find it's not so hard against the RM and Barca idiots.

Back
Top Bottom