1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Konami announce passing lobbies

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Bullstein, 5 December 2011.

1. Bullstein

Bullstein Conference

18 May 2011
  2. jaboy

jaboy League 1

11 March 2007
    Netherlands
    Great news!

3. theCRO

theCRO Championship

6 April 2003
    you are here ->
    serious?

4. theCRO

theCRO Championship

6 April 2003
    you are here ->
    hm, what's to stop them pausing and changing it back to ping-pong in their controller settings?

5. jammiedodger

jammiedodger Premiership

26 February 2009
    Derbyshire
    England
    Good point. Be interesting to see how they implement this.

6. theCRO

theCRO Championship

6 April 2003
    you are here ->
    another one, it seems that Murphy only mentions quick match, not good enough, there should be lobbies IMO.

7. Flaw3d Genius

Flaw3d Genius Banned

12 October 2011
    Glasgow
    The Rangers
    Surly quick match is the most popular game mode online?

8. Lami

Lami Niche Football Staff

28 May 2007
    Sydney
    Man Utd, Vecchia Signora
    Hopefully this turns out good.

9. cr381veconcepts

cr381veconcepts Non-League

19 December 2010
    I honestly doubt this. most of my friends on PSN are PES players and I don't know anyone who plays quick matches. in any case, why does it have one or the other? both would be the logical solution IMO.

10. theCRO

theCRO Championship

6 April 2003
    you are here ->
    exactly, let the ping pongers have seperate lobbies where they will need 3 times as many matches to earn the same amount of points as an unassisted players. And also, any assistance should have seperate lobbies, last thing I wanna see is a 0-3 bar assisted lobby. Unassisted - assisted should be the distinction.

11. we7god

we7god Kreisklassen-Profi

15 August 2003
    Germany - Soester Börde
    FC Schalke 04
    god - i pray that konami will levae all those assistant-options out of next games... this is hell of a mess...

12. theCRO

theCRO Championship

6 April 2003
    you are here ->
    I just downloaded the update, NO CHANGE WHATSOEVER!!! Still ping-pong whores passing with back to target via laser guided US defense system GPS technology.

13. shank118

shank118 Championship

30 November 2008
    Singapore
    Manchester United
    You gotta go to Quick Match preferences. there are no 0 assistance lobbies per se.

14. johnking

johnking Premiership

15 November 2003
    Sheffield
    Sheffield United
    think it only works in friendly matches.

15. shank118

shank118 Championship

30 November 2008
    Singapore
    Manchester United
    Ok I just tried to look for a 0 bar opponent on Quick Match, and the search timed out and said "No opponent found" after searching for about 5 minutes. It's either the 0 bar guys haven't got the patch yet, OR they don't know how to set the function. I'm being very optimistic lol.

For those who aren't sure, these are the steps:

1. When you are online, go to Options.
    2. Online Settings
    3. Quick Match Settings
    4. Pass Support.
    5. After that, go to Quick Match, Ranking Match(1v1) or whichever you prefer.
    6. Wait for a long time to find that rare 0 bar opponent if they even exist.

Hopefully, it gets better when more people download the patch.

Last edited: 15 December 2011
  16. Bullstein

Bullstein Conference

18 May 2011
    This is disappointing that it's only in quick match that you can set assistance preferences

I'd hoped for lobbies where assisted couldn't be used

17. jammiedodger

jammiedodger Premiership

26 February 2009
    Derbyshire
    England
    Also it says it looks for similar pass assist settings. Now does that mean exact settings as yourself or is it be looking for someone say with it set to 1 or 2 if you have it at zero.

18. theCRO

theCRO Championship

6 April 2003
    you are here ->
    to be fair, since the patch I've not played against a strict ping-pong artist, and I've won 5 in a row.

19. shank118

shank118 Championship

30 November 2008
    Singapore
    Manchester United
    Thats good to hear theCRO. However, I've not been able to find a Quick Match opponent at all! Just been playing in the normal lobbies, and I find it's not so hard against the RM and Barca idiots.