Kingdom Come [All Platforms]

I played it quite far but got a little bored with how empty the world is, it's a shame there's not more random encounters and general side things to do, I love all those fun distractions that other games have :)

J1VFdG0.png

OmDfvEN.gif

Not really agreeing on that ,plenty of quest givers and you get ambushed quite a lot ,plus there's tons of weird stuff in the forest if you look.
The mass murder hut/cabin I came across was very weird
There's loads of Easter eggs
But I played 150+hrs my last play through

Not really agreeing on that ,plenty of quest givers and you get ambushed quite a lot ,plus there's tons of weird stuff in the forest if you look.
The mass murder hut/cabin I came across was very weird
There's loads of Easter eggs
But I played 150+hrs my last play through
I can see where he is coming from.
RdR2 world feels alive. Coz of people but also an abundance of animals.
Kingdom Come is more empty, especially when you leave towns.
Its a different type of game tho. World is smaller. The way I see it - its just a part of bohemia - the populated one, with less wild life due to high density of towns.
Id love to see more animals - especially dangerous ones - bears and wolves.
But Kingdom Come strenght lies in other aspects - fighting and survival mechanics. The gameplay itself is immersive enough.

I can see where he is coming from.
RdR2 world feels alive. Coz of people but also an abundance of animals.
Kingdom Come is more empty, especially when you leave towns.
Its a different type of game tho. World is smaller. The way I see it - its just a part of bohemia - the populated one, with less wild life due to high density of towns.
Id love to see more animals - especially dangerous ones - bears and wolves.
But Kingdom Come strenght lies in other aspects - fighting and survival mechanics. The gameplay itself is immersive enough.
Fullt agree

Yo Ricky @rockstrongo - I want to get back to it and finish the story before part 2 drops. I remember how you fucked yourself up by getting to a point where you had to take part in a big battle, while being completely unprepared for it.
I don't want to have the same issue. Is there any particular quest, or a red flag, where I should stop and consider doing side activities and grind some skills up? In other way - will I get any warning before I'll be fucked?

Where I am now I literally got to another town after Rattay, pass the forest, where there is a scribe who can teach me to read. I might have shit tons of main quest line left, but I'm scared of doing them coz I remember what happened to you.. :LOL:

Yo Ricky @rockstrongo - I want to get back to it and finish the story before part 2 drops. I remember how you fucked yourself up by getting to a point where you had to take part in a big battle, while being completely unprepared for it.
I don't want to have the same issue. Is there any particular quest, or a red flag, where I should stop and consider doing side activities and grind some skills up? In other way - will I get any warning before I'll be fucked?

Where I am now I literally got to another town after Rattay, pass the forest, where there is a scribe who can teach me to read. I might have shit tons of main quest line left, but I'm scared of doing them coz I remember what happened to you.. :LOL:
Its the baptism of fire quest, where you attack a camp and think its a three part battle that leads you to the boss fight with the Runt.

So going in to that quest, better have good armour and good sword skills otherwise youre fucked, pretty tough beating him.

When i restarted my game after being stuck at that mission I upgraded almost everything before going back to it, especially bow skills.

There's a little farm between rattay and the mill where you live, on the right side just after the bathhouse from the mill going up to rattay.

They have sheep there and I shot the shit out of those sheep gaining lots of bow skills (they respawn after you kill all of them)
Plus upgrade with CPT Bernard, plus just ride around and fight bandits/cumans and you'll gain lots of exp points.

I also did a cheat before leaving home, there's a fight in the begining of the game Vs some local kids, you throw shit at their house and the it starts, some glitch can have you punching or stabbing the same guy for like half an hour and you'll max your fight/sword skills.

You can get a sword by sneaking up on a guard and take him out then steal his shit.

Long story short, try to upgrade sword and bow before The Runt
I took him out with two arrows to the head:)

Well I hope I can avoid all these cheesy tactics, coz it would just put me off playing.

I don't mind training with Bernard to up my melee combat and participating in hunts, or archery competitions, to up my archery, but if I have to keep killing sheep and wait for them to respawn just to progress, or batter a guy for few days - the game is just badly balanced.

But it's good to know where the bottle neck quest is. I will keep my eye on it.

So far so good tho, Bernard has taught me well and Archery-Chump-Competition is also fun and beneficial.

It's a very immersive game tho and I'm really glad we are getting the sequel. In compare to the shite companies are releasing these days this is pure passion-project.

Think you misunderstood the sheep shooting, a great way to practise moving targets, whether you want upgrade or not its really good practise.

The rest, fuck it if you want it, but that Archery training vs a fucking target is miles better.
@Emroth

Are we talking about same archery competition? I'm talking about tournament in small town north of Rattay where you bet money and shoot floating logs in the river. Targets are moving and you get get some pretty penny while levelling up. Plus arrows are free coz they are supplied by the organiser.

Are we talking about same archery competition? I'm talking about tournament in small town north of Rattay where you bet money and shoot floating logs in the river. Targets are moving and you get get some pretty penny while levelling up. Plus arrows are free coz they are supplied by the organiser.
Shiiiiet!
Must have missed that when playing it, I upgraded quite quickly going hunting etc as well.

Nah was talking about the regular archery you do
My bad, regardless it's probably my favourite thing when in combat using my bow especially when getting jumped by cumans

Yeah this game has so much it's easy to miss stuff. I'm nearly 50 hour in and only gone on a bender with the priest!

I can't stop laughing when I'm walking over to homeless beggars and the first thing they say to me is
"Jesus what happened to you?? Were you robbed??"
:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom