Kingdom Come [All Platforms]

Done a lot of exploration instead of quest's so far (didn't do that first time around) and so far I've come across a cabin with a mass murder in it ,people laying gutted in there ,if I come at night I can nick the dude who did (according to one of my FB groups)

Also a camp with cannibalism sorted out.
Really a lot of weird shit in this game.
Fantastic one

No fast travel this time and I'm having to fight for my life riding through all the forests ,bandits/cumans and all sorts of scoundrels.
This game surprises me constantly.
"The joy of gutting 3"

Last edited:
Game is clicking big time ,over 10 in most categories (sword 15) and I can fend off 2-4 bandits ,with some tactics wipe out a cuman camp
So rewarding this fighting system ,very hard to return to Skyrim/Witcher.
Just fought a fully kitted knight ,probably 5-7 minute fight and I managed to beat him.
Tactic is key here.
So much fun.

I really hope that they are planning on releasing follow up.
There was so little this game needed to be perfect.
Personally, as good and rewarding as fighting was, it was annoying not to see any blood/gore/dismembering.
Sometimes it felt like you were hitting practice dummies.
Small bit of crafting wouldnt harm either.
Even simple camp with bedroll would do me.

I really hope that they are planning on releasing follow up.
There was so little this game needed to be perfect.
Personally, as good and rewarding as fighting was, it was annoying not to see any blood/gore/dismembering.
Sometimes it felt like you were hitting practice dummies.
Small bit of crafting wouldnt harm either.
Even simple camp with bedroll would do me.
Those things would make it even better yes.
Would like to pierce through a guy or have visible wound when slashing.
Crafting ,yes and no ,since you have a base to sleep and can mend clothes/weapon/armour yourself plus do all sorts of brewing etc ,not a big thing for me.
Camping gear and making a fire absolutely.
But with those things missing ,the rest is awesome and weighs in to make this (for me) a one of a kind game.

Last edited:
Sadly I can't play first person games, otherwise I would have been all over this one.
If they do release a sequal, I'm hoping for a third person option.

Sadly I can't play first person games, otherwise I would have been all over this one.
If they do release a sequal, I'm hoping for a third person option.
Not afan of FPS either ,but since this isn't very fast paced I'm not having any issues doing it.
Bet there's a 3rd person mod on pc

Absolutely loved this game. Finished last week. It surely has pretty rough edges but I like the pacing of the quests and the combat difficulty, even though most of that is from the terrible locking system.

Definitely in my top 10 games.

Absolutely loved this game. Finished last week. It surely has pretty rough edges but I like the pacing of the quests and the combat difficulty, even though most of that is from the terrible locking system.

Definitely in my top 10 games.
No doubt on my top 10 list as well.
I'm doing all side quests ,exploring a lot and have 240+ hrs with it so far.
It's brilliant ,love the fighting.
Plus ,just like the lovely football game presentation we saw yesterday ,it's their first game.

At steam or epic store you can get the royal edition for 12 ā‚¬. I'm one of this new RE owners.

Install and play first minutes beat the damn Kunesh again and again, or what was the name from the drunken boy with the nails and hammer, because after I'm going in a peacefull meaning to him. I'm must run to my mommy to stop my wounding and crying. šŸ¤•šŸ¤§

At steam or epic store you can get the royal edition for 12 ā‚¬. I'm one of this new RE owners.

Install and play first minutes beat the damn Kunesh again and again, or what was the name from the drunken boy with the nails and hammer, because after I'm going in a peacefull meaning to him. I'm must run to my mommy to stop my wounding and crying. šŸ¤•šŸ¤§
I'm almost done ,sadly.
Trying to avoid the last mission by riding out in the woods killing bandits and Cumans all day long

I'm almost done ,sadly.
Trying to avoid the last mission by riding out in the woods killing bandits and Cumans all day long
I heard somewhere that the final fight will be going loooooonnnnnggg. In a review if I remember corectly.

Do you have the DLC's? They should have also some hours of gameplay. But you can play the game from the beginning but with a other way of role. It is an RPG. If you want? :TU:

I heard somewhere that the final fight will be going loooooonnnnnggg. In a review if I remember corectly.

Do you have the DLC's? They should have also some hours of gameplay. But you can play the game from the beginning but with a other way of role. It is an RPG. If you want? :TU:
I saw there was a sale on the DLCs so I'm getting them.
Yes ,that's the fun part ,play differently if starting over.
Great game

I love this game so much but I despise the combat. It stops me from going back to it.
I'd say thanks to the combat ,it's so rewarding once you've upgraded and mastered some fighting techniques (gets much easier)
Imagine going from a 60 ovr striker in Pes/Fifa till a 90+ one.
You should do a fresh start mate and grind up your fight/bow skills (or do some hacks at the beginning)

I'd say thanks to the combat ,it's so rewarding once you've upgraded and mastered some fighting techniques (gets much easier)
Imagine going from a 60 ovr striker in Pes/Fifa till a 90+ one.
You should do a fresh start mate and grind up your fight/bow skills (or do some hacks at the beginning)
I really do need to get back to this I agree mate. It was a refreshing change from the fantasy type RPGs like Skyrim.

Reactions: Tom
I need a rest from the game, sorry. The damn prolouge in the damn tam(something something) castle.

Dear damn Henry why the hell do you want to go back to skalitz, alone, with nothing, no skills, totally nothing. Damn! šŸ˜ šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤”

Any tips are welcome.

I need a rest from the game, sorry. The damn prolouge in the damn tam(something something) castle.

Dear damn Henry why the hell do you want to go back to skalitz, alone, with nothing, no skills, totally nothing. Damn! šŸ˜ šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤”

Any tips are welcome.
Are you having issues getting out of the Talmberg castle?
(Trying not spoil anything)

Best thing is to steal stuff and do it the ordinary way (lockpicking the chest by the gate)
The lockpicking is a other problem for me. I only see a gear(wheel) or so with some leaks (swiss cheese) and don't know what to do.

Back
Top Bottom