Juventus Thread

Juve's defence was awful. If they play like that every week they'll get relegated. Lost count how many times they fouled in that match, and Conte should have been sent off too.

Roma were fantastic, Montero should be fined the maximum amount of wages legally allowed, it was only 2-0 then but they fell apart after his 'foul', which was more like assault. Conte should have walked, so should Nedved, twice he should have been given a straight red card (once for a kick on Zebina after Juve had a FK and then again after a FK was awarded he slid in on someone else and tried to do him).

Cassano was outstanding, everything he tried came off, the entire move for his header was stunning. Totti's effort really would have been one to remember for years had it dipped an inch lower.

Juve looked a side devoid of ideas, they were just outclassed all over the pitch, even before the red card.

P.S. some funny moments - Cassano couldn't watch Totti's penalty but when it went in he skooshed water all over one the Roma staff! Then his celebration for his first and breaking the cornerflag in two for his second. Also a close-up of Totti taking the piss out of a Juve player who was mouthing off, he just flicked up 4 fingers :D.

Outplayed & outclassed, simple as that :( Cassano, I've been raving about him for years when he was 16 at Bari.

half of juventus defenders has passed their peak...they need new young guns

plus 2 new midfielders, one defensive and one offensive

Marcello Lippi's side, winners of the past two Serie A titles, have had the tightest defence in Italy for each of the past four seasons.

But having conceded 25 goals so far in this campaign, they have the worst defensive record of any of the teams in the top eight.

After just 20 games of the season, Lippi's team have already conceded more goals than in their entire title-winning campaign in 2002.

i really thought Lucio and Ferrari would have come in this transfer window and sorted it out.

I love Juve, but whats the point of having the BEST keeper in the world, with very good fullbacks, but then having two tortoise centrebacks covering.

Don't know if Lippi has something up his sleeve, but i really hope they fix up quick. This gloating from Milanista leaves a peculiar stench in here...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted:

Come on LIPPI!!! get your finger out!

As Juventus.com reporters stated : it's a match to forget.
I think if they don't solve their defence puzzle, even luck will not help them win the next match against Inter.

As much as he has been a great servant for us, Montero,Ferrara and squad players like Birindelli & Pesotto have to go now. We also need another creative midfilelder to balance things up. 14 weeks to go however and the race is far from over.

:twisted: Forza Juve

Juve colpirà indietro e proove i critici tutto il male, possiamo essere giù ma non siamo certamente fuori.

Forza Juve

<---------------------Come on Ale,,,,we need u back!!!!!

Milanista said:
La Juve colpirà e si fa vedere ai critici tutto la potenza, Siamo giù ma non siamo certamente fuori. **

When you say Possiamo, it means 'can we'

"Of course we can" ragazzo intelligente :roll:

I think inter will grab a win.

Bobo when you say Possiamo Essere, that means Can we become. Translators say "we can be" but those are made to translate individual words. Its not the same as english. We can be is better off with Diventiamo which means we will become.

Back
Top Bottom