Juventus Thread

soo... prem we ve got a 3 horse race, and soo too in seria a... hmm very coincidental...

-azn

A that tall cunt Materazzi getting a heavy suspension for punching the Siena player in the tunnel. Good news for us as that cunt karate kicked Shevchenko in the gut in last years CL.

Milanista said:
A that tall **** Materazzi getting a heavy suspension for punching the Siena player in the tunnel. Good news for us as that **** karate kicked Shevchenko in the gut in last years CL.

A big 2 months suspension, looks he will not be playing for a while.

Milanista said:
A that tall **** Materazzi getting a heavy suspension for punching the Siena player in the tunnel. Good news for us as that **** karate kicked Shevchenko in the gut in last years CL.

& he wants to be picked for the Azzurri,,,hell no ;)

vieri.jpg

For Bobogol..... ;)

Great game. Juve could've gotten the 3-2, they had the upper hand in the second half(with camo,ADP and Nedved on). In the first half Inter was the stronger team though, we failed miserably in the defence. Juliano was sleeping when Adriano scored. Zambrotta had to do everything in the first half, defend, control the midfield and attack.

What about Ferrara ey? he was great, the second goal he set up. Pass to ADP, adp returns the ball to Ferrara. Ferrara gives a through ball, Di Viao gets it and scores. Di Vaio is actually much better at creating his own chances then Trezeguet. Di Vaio just misses a little bit of precision sometimes.

Miccoli wasn't bad AT ALL, but i expected just a little bit more from him, great freekicks though.

All in all I hope Lippi fields his best side next week.

Chelsea are close to beating Juventus for the services of Bayer Leverkusen defender Lucio this summer.

The Brazilian international is a target for the Italian club as they look to rejuvenate their ageing rearguard.

However, the stopper has fuelled speculation that he could be set for a move to the Premiership instead.

"The offer from Chelsea is the most concrete I've received so far," said the 2002 World Cup winner.

"Moving to London would not be a problem for me. After all, it's not much colder than in Germany."

Lucio, who has been at Bayer for the last three seasons, was close to joining Roma last summer but personal terms couldn’t be agreed.

That was amidst rumours that Juventus had hijacked the deal but Bayer have themselves admitted that they are holding talks with Chelsea.

"It’s no secret," said general manager Ilja Kaenzig. "There is a chance that he might be leaving us at the end of the season."

Juve could now turn their attention to Parma defenders Matteo Ferrari and Daniele Bonera who may be available for transfer in June.

Why would you need Bonera, Milan?
Do you fear Maldini will quit? Surely he will try to outlast Costacorta ;).

Saviola leaving barca?
Speculation in Argentina is mounting about a possible departure of Javier Saviola from Barcelona at the end of the season.

Apparently the 22-year-old forward does not see eye-to-eye with Dutch coach Rijkaard and this might mean that Saviola will have to find a new club by June.

Many teams would be interested in the striker and on top of the list would be Juventus who have spoken with Barcelona about Saviola during the Davids negotiations.

Yes please! He would be great. Established player. Young, skillfull. Can play lot of positions!
So... Yes please!

WOOOO ROMA...
GO JUVE!!!!

Totti's volley was beautiful.... and from the first half, Camoranesi played complete shit.

Btw Don, ADP is off form, i wouldnt start him for a game like this.

Don Domenico said:
4-0, unbeleivable.

Can't believe it. I'm sitting here in my pink Juve shirt thinking it might bring on some luck and you ruined my £35 profit from a £1.70 acca. Oh well never ming :roll:

right now its still up to Milan...Roma are in better shape then Juve but its only 3 points...a long way to go....hopefully when the CL comes back in Milan AND Juve drop points

You can now compare the 2 maybe 3 horse scudetto with the prem and la liga

1. Arsenal -> Milan -> Real Madrid
2. Man Utd -> Roma -> Valencia
3. Chelsea -> Juventus -> Deportivo

Back
Top Bottom