Joey Barton

The fact that he gets paid 30, 40, 50 grand a week or whatever makes me sick. Especially as he never plays cos he's injured or in prison.

Totally agree, he doesn't deserve what he has. Most people would play for nothing, whereas he just completely abuses the opportunity.

He is a scumbag :MAD: and doesn't deserve anything. If Newcastle keep him, they are desperate...really.

I can't believe the FA are happy allowing him back and are defending their decision by saying 'look at Cantona and how he reformed' - but Cantona was provoked and this cunt just started kicking the shit out of anyone he bumped into in liverpool.

You'd think with all of the stories about kids these days going around and killing each other with knifes and kicking people to death the FA would be responsible and ban this twat to show everyone that what he did is inexcusable.

I hope someone kicks the cock in the face when he does come back into football and breaks his fecking jaw

1531121.jpg

didn't know he got him this bad.. scumbag needs some anger managment

1531121.jpg

didn't know he got him this bad.. scumbag needs some anger managment

I hate Barton - But the other Guy must have the reflexes of a Carrot if Joey had time to cut a bit of Sellotape off and stick it on his eye during the melee!! :ROLL:

What Barton done was tame, a few friendly jabs after a drunken night after getting provoked and jeered on my his friends. What about what Keane down to Inge Alfe Hallands knee???

Keegan gives Barton second chance

Former Manchester City player Barton is expected to be out of jail soon
Newcastle boss Kevin Keegan insists controversial midfielder Joey Barton still has a future with the club.

Barton is set to leave prison next week after serving a six-month prison sentence for assault, and Keegan said he will give him a second chance.

"People have opinions, and you must respect those, but mine is to give him another chance and back him," Keegan told BBC Radio 5 Live's Sportsweek.

"There are a lot of things he needs to put right - but I think he can do it."

I think Kevin needs a calculator... 2nd chance...
If it was me he would not be allowed back in the ground...

If I were a Newcastle fan I wouldn't want Barton to stay, and as a supporter of any team I'd want him to stay away.

If I were a Newcastle fan I wouldn't want Barton to stay, and as a supporter of any team I'd want him to stay away.

Exactly...
Newcastle fans should do the same as Villa fans did a couple of years ago when it was announced that Bowyer would come to Villa...the fans protested and said they did not want someone like Bowyer at Villa...

Back
Top Bottom