Issues with PES 6 on Vista

Thank U, but it still doesn't work...I've installed pes6 in the folder "program x86"...can be this the problem?
Try to install the game again,but if you hav eedited your pes 6 e.g. emblems,make a backup of your edited 0_text and x_text,etc!,so you can replace the original when you have installed it in c/program files/"FOOTBALL"/pes.

maybe, install your pes in the konami folder, or rename it to what I use in c/program files/"FOOTBALL"/pes.

jinz

Try to install the game again,but if you hav eedited your pes 6 e.g. emblems,make a backup of your edited 0_text and x_text,etc!,so you can replace the original when you have installed it in c/program files/"FOOTBALL"/pes.

maybe, install your pes in the konami folder, or rename it to what I use in c/program files/"FOOTBALL"/pes.

jinz

Sorry if I boter you again, can you tell me what netframe have you installed in your pc? I have net frame 2.057...maybe can be this the problem

I'm using Windows 7 professional (64-bit),when i run pes 6 ,a messege box appeared "The game is not properly installed" ,i can't install the file (FRG_REG.exe) when i run it ,it tells me that it is not compatible with the windows version

So Please help me, Can I work it ?! :)

I have Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and PES6 + ISS 09/10 Patch (+ D3DOverrider for VSync) runs smoothly, 100% normally installed.

Try to turn UAC off from Control Panel.

i am having exactly the same problem as lancer_boy5 but with vista 64bit anyone came up with the solution yet? and RFG_REG.exe file does not run on vista

Back
Top Bottom