is it just me? but i really having problem scoring? tips anyone?

depends what team you use etc. cant say i have the same problem. my problem the past couple of weeks has been defending! but i seemed to have calmed that down abit now.

try passing it about abit more. pass it around your defence for awhile and then hit them when u get space on the wing and then u can pass or cross it in from there depending on your strikers runs.

depends what team you use etc. cant say i have the same problem. my problem the past couple of weeks has been defending! but i seemed to have calmed that down abit now.

try passing it about abit more. pass it around your defence for awhile and then hit them when u get space on the wing and then u can pass or cross it in from there depending on your strikers runs.

thats exactly what i did , but i feel boring doing that... i want to try something different but for some reason i feel the goalkeeper its so awsome, goalkeeper can block hard ground ball

Blast hard shots at the keeper and snaffle up the rebound.

Especially in the wet:lol::lol:

Or try Ballack and pop a few at the goalkeeper from roughly 25-30 yards. Power, Accuracy, Pace Keeper has never sniffed them.

Right Jonestm;)

I have a lot of trouble defending. I play on top player/15min and and its been 10 games in the english league. I scored 26 goals and conceded 17. I conceded more than derby whos in last place w/ 13 goals conceded. Liverpool has 2nd highest goals scored w/ 15 goals. I was thinking about playing in 10 min game but at the end of the match, theres only 4 or 5 shots attempts on both side, which I feel dont reflect real life.

jasic im having the same problems. im in the english league with spurs. im top of the league ive scored the most with over 100 goals and ive conceded the most! 45 i think. in 32 games.

dont go at the attackers, sit off and block the angles of runs and passes. they will eventually fuck up and give you the ball. You wont dominate possesion but you will hardly concede. As soon as you go at them or do that sprint block tackle thing they will pass you. Play it like real football, close the angles and block runs then hit them on the break. Trust me, top of the league, plenty of goals scored, 13 conceded last season.

thanks guys, i will try it tonight see how it turn up! surely this weekend my hw is to figure out how to score goals... i dont have problem defending, preety much if you loose ball in the box, u got owned by the computer

Same problem - no problem generating chances, just that the keeper (any keeper, really) manages to push wide everything I throw at him. My first match on normal I outshot the CPU something like 24-1 yet only won 1-0. From there pretty much every match has been a goalless draw.

forget the crosses from the wing....i am having trouble to head the goal into back of the net.
So I just use lower cross (triple circle) instead, and hope your striker reaches faster than the CPU defenders...if yes = sure goal.

what you can do is center high on the far post.. there have a player that heads in backwards. to the penalty stop to your amf which will easily score with a volley if you center to the first post, the defenders will get it.

Attacking:

Through balls down the wings - Use the radar.
From there you can cross or cut inside and pass to the strikers or AMF's and tap in.

Position a WF out wide to make the most of this tactic if you need to.

Don't forget the precision strike - R2 and shoot and the chip shot both work really well one on one with the keeper

Defending: Standoff the players and use the com player pressue (square I think) to use a spare player to apply pressure. Use R2 to stand up and block crosses too. This should limit the chances the opposition get.

One other thing - if it ain't working (either attack or defence) Change the formation!!!

Good Luck!!

I find with shooting if you bash the :square:, you get more joy.

Which makes me wonder, are the buttons on the control pad touch sensitive? Meaning that thwacking the button as opposed to just pressing makes a difference, even if the power bar goes to same level? ie. the initial press of the button having a bearing?

i can't score either... i got millions of occasions every match but just can't find the net.. i'm in possesion all the time and then cpu have 1 corner and i'm beaten.. it's so fucking annoying! i play on proffesional level now, in pes6 was playing on top player and had no problems at all... i don't know what's going on...

and the cpu... he dribbles his way to mine box so easily, and then hes one on one... i can't even dribble over one of his defenders..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom