Is Balotelli realy Italian or not?

Italians not respecting the hosting country only makes them idiots, not non-Italians...

And if you don't think Barwuah has disrespected Italy you know nothing about him at all, now I'm sure of it.

And of course that are Italians who are idiots, my point has nothing to do with this part, you haven't read or understood what I said in the previous posts.

Italians not respecting the hosting country only makes them idiots, not non-Italians...

And if you don't think Barwuah has disrespected Italy you know nothing about him at all, now I'm sure of it.

And of course that are Italians who are idiots, my point has nothing to do with this part, you haven't read or understood what I said in the previous posts.

The fact that Balotelli disrespected or not Italy doesn't make him a non-italian same as other italian that disrespect them country. This is what I wanted to say.

Anyway let's finish this because it have no sense, Balotelli has his life and it have nothing to do with mine. So for me don't have any utility arguing between us about this thing if u agree.
Otherwise if u want to consume the argoment it's not a problem i'll respect your opinion and we can continue ;)

Berlusconi has Italian blood, relatives, roots.

Barwuah has nothing, he was taken from a life in Ghana to live as something he is not in Italy just because the country is better then his (his real parents fault).

The behavior part applies to the Italians and the immigrants, but if you are and immigrant and you'll not even behave or try to impose a different culture, you should just go live in other country, as you don't deserve to live among the others with this lack of respect.

That's my view.

You have some harsh views mate, can't really agree with you.

I think it's not a question of blood. Balotelli was a newborn when he was adopted by his Italian family, so, now, he has nothing of the Ghanese culture. He speaks italian, feels the italian way of life. I agree, he's a stupid man, but we can't say that he isn't Italian.
I don't understand what Daniel means when he talks about nationality by blood. Blood is a connective tissue, the same in every human. One has a nationality when recognizes himself in the way of life of the nation where he lives. If he has Italian nationality, if he feels himself Italian, he is Italian. If we think about Italian people, what can we see? A lot of them are of Albanese descent, or Slavic, or North African, French ecc. So they aren't Italian? I was born in Italy, like my parents, but my grandparents were Russian and Polish. Maybe I'm not Italian? Original blood doesn't exist...

Last edited:
Daniel you are one of those guys who love Benito Mussolini and thats all !

You are assuming things you don't know, if I were you I would stop right there...

If you get it from my signature that I love him you're VERY wrong, I don't, I'm saying right here to make it clear, but I do believe 100% in what that quote says. (Better to live one day as a lion then 100 years as a sheep).

And if you think you can assume something from me I could say the same to you:

LFC Albania you are one of those guys who loves whores like Rita Ora and thats all (and her pictures have more photoshop into it then my kits!)

Last edited:
You are assuming things you don't know, if I were you I would stop right there...

If you get it from my signature that I love him you're VERY wrong, I don't, I'm saying right here to make it clear, but I do believe 100% in what that quote says. (Better to live one day as a lion then 100 years as a sheep).

And if you think you can assume something from me I could say the same to you:

LFC Albania you are one of those guys who loves whores like Rita Ora and thats all (and her pictures have more photoshop into it then my kits!)

yeah I love Rita Ora and for very diferent reason , Rita Ora is kind of probelms like "Balotelli" , she was born in Kosovo from Albanian parents and coz of war was moved on England , and now shes famous and a good singer , shes English in same time shes also Albanian , if she wanna present her self like Albanian than shes ALBANIAN , if shes wanna pressent and feel like English than she has right to be english , as she did school there , carer and everything over there ;)

other is that if shes whore than i dont care , shes not my girlfriend , I also like C.Aguilera and yeah she can be whore but its not my problem , I like her songs and yeah she looks HOT

its music and its not someone who represent a vountry , its not a president its not a politic ;)

that pic its screenshot from her video and i dont care its photoshop or not it should be as everyone videos ;)

she did it back in place she born and this makes me proud of her she just show some love for people here even if its not a "very good place" but she is just proud from where she coms from ;)

YouTube - RITA ORA - Shine Ya Light

Moronic thread verging on the offensive, he has an Italian passport, thus he's Italian, end of.

Next year I'll have a Swedish passport and an English passport, if I want to call myself Swedish not English I'll do so :)

Most Americans ancestors did not originate in North America... I am of Irish/Sicilian blood but consider myself American, would imagine that train of thought applies all around the world

That is if you believe that train of thought is universally correct. I personally think first/second and arguably third generation immigrants aren't of the new nationality wholly and completely. After that, I agree.

other is that if shes whore than i dont care , shes not my girlfriend

And that's exactly what's wrong in this world, people don't care about things.

You know she is a whore, but you don't care just because that does not effect your life directly, but even so, you say you love her.

One thing pushes another, next thing, a rape in the next door but it's not your girlfriend you'll won't care either... or "Nazis? I don't care about them, they are in German I don't care about it".

Now you'll think "it's not the same thing you idiot", but it is, the principal is the same, to not care, this videos and the society acceptance to this is influential to the young girls outhere, who will think "oh she is a whore, but that's not a problem look how cool she is'. Next thing, some boyfriend will care about her girlfriend being a whore...

So just by your picture I can tell you a person who does not care for morals, so you're much closer to a person who loved Mussolini then me, really.

And looks HOT? You can't be serious... and look how much money he is using to make one video-clip, if she wanted to show some love to her people she would care more about her voice and helping out with money contributions then appear almost naked in some stupid video which has nothing to do with music, they sell her by her (not even true) image... wake up... and from this angle I can tell she is just like Barwuah, no doubts... you're right on this part.

Again, my point, people are blind and don't care about anything in this generation... I see it here in evo-web and around me.

And that's exactly what's wrong in this world, people don't care about things.

You know she is a whore, but you don't care just because that does not effect your life directly, but even so, you say you love her.

One thing pushes another, next thing, a rape in the next door but it's not your girlfriend you'll won't care either... or "Nazis? I don't care about them, they are in German I don't care about it".

Now you'll think "it's not the same thing you idiot", but it is, the principal is the same, to not care, this videos and the society acceptance to this is influential to the young girls outhere, who will think "oh she is a whore, but that's not a problem look how cool she is'. Next thing, some boyfriend will care about her girlfriend being a whore...

So just by your picture I can tell you a person who does not care for morals, so you're much closer to a person who loved Mussolini then me, really.

And looks HOT? You can't be serious... and look how much money he is using to make one video-clip, if she wanted to show some love to her people she would care more about her voice and helping out with money contributions then appear almost naked in some stupid video which has nothing to do with music, they sell her by her (not even true) image... wake up... and from this angle I can tell she is just like Barwuah, no doubts... you're right on this part.

Again, my point, people are blind and don't care about anything in this generation... I see it here in evo-web and around me.

there are a lot of bitchs around the world its what they like to do and that it , I just cant do anything about that , not yeah shes a girl and can be called a whore , but there are guys who change girls every night and (I bet Rita dont do that) but still are ok , nazist and a whore are 2 diferent thing , if she fuck every single night with diferent guy , shes not killing no one ;)

dont talk me about Moral please , I know your point and I'm someone who love to my country , and i dont have problems like maybe u have with people that are here but have other blood , usally most here are Albanian , but WE have problem with guys like you , special in Italy , I'v been there my EX was from there Italy and girl im now its from Italy too , I'v seen what you guys think about albanians , I see when u want to joke and offend someone you even call him/her albanian , in some points there are some bad guys i accept , but you know that most of people who emigrate there are people who havent been much in school and when they go to countrys like Italy/swiis/germany they start being with mafia and ba stuff like that , but not all people are same ....

we been in war with serbians , they killed a lot of my people and counsins and near people I know , my home was totaly burned , all my city was like that and almost whole country , I usally have problems with serbian guys here coz most are idiots and talk bullshits , but I have some very good serbian friends , and I even been there and visit them , and they com here sometimes so i cant just HATE all serbians for this

we need to be know more from world and Rita Ora , Lorik Cana , Valon Behrami , Granit Xhaka , Xherdan Shaqiri and this guys are our best ambasadors for this ! thats why I support this people and will continua to support (and yeah most this rich famous people are "bitchs" but this is life we all know ;) )

Some mod should close this thread. Pipa meant well, but what is been written here is a disgrace.
People talking about "honour" and calling some ladies "whores"...great.

The concept "nationality" is very out of date in a globalized world. I'm supposed to feel myself Flemish, but i don't have a clue what that might be. Most nationalities are very arbitrary, why did Belgium became Belgium (or how), how or why did Italy became Italy, Spain became Spain (and not Iberia for example): it's all coïncidence.
One might say that the Brittish people have the strongest claim to have a nation and become nationalistic because of their (relative) insularity, but they also talk about English, Welsh and Scottish people.
To me Balotelli is as Italian as any other Italian. And the fact that it would be an honour (or is it honor ?) to belong to one or another nationality is just mumbo jumbo...

I agree with Placebo on this: one has the right to feel one which nationality suits himself...

One advice: mods close this thread.

this guys are our best ambasadors for this ! thats why I support this people and will continua to support (and yeah most this rich famous people are "bitchs" but this is life we all know ;) )

If THAT is one for your so called "best ambassadors" don't be angry when you hear jokes, because that's a big reason to laugh... those are your best "embarrassedor" really.

Some mod should close this thread. Pipa meant well, but what is been written here is a disgrace.
People talking about "honour" and calling some ladies "whores"...great.

One advice: mods close this thread.

Censorship. Great.

That's an attitude Mussolini would like from you.

Why can't we have a honest coversation? No need to sensor this thread, so far no one is being out of line

Exactly ;)

One more thing, and very important (to guys like gerd), NOBODY HAS TO COMMENT OR FOLLOW THIS THREAD.

That's why it's an off topic.

Don't like it? Don't comment, don't read it.

Daniel, I think that Balotelli grew up in Brescia with an Italian family, so, I think, his past is Italian. A weird Italian, but Italian! :))

The thing is that Balotelli grew up in Italy, in an italian family, studied in italian schools and lived for all of his live around italian people. He has nothing to do with ghana, he never stayed there problably he still don't know where is ghana. Balotelli has an italian culture, this is a fact and is enought to consider him 100% italian as you and me.. nothing to do with blood or that his "real" parents were immigrants. His attitude is another thing, nothing to do with his nationality oh his culture.. tons of italians have bad attitudes, worst than mario.. or maybe blood give you a default culture and not is possible change it?

About other things hands down, there is no point to discussion imho so different views, not to offence you Daniel but in my view so is only my opinion, some of things you wrote here border on racism and mean a closed mentality. We are into 2013, the future is globalization. the countryes that started this process a while ago are the countryes that now stay better.. is not a coincidence.

You say his skin has nothing to do, but imho only think something like this for a second means that in reality it has some relevance for you.

And the 'mix' of ethnics is something you are familiar with since all Brazilian people are descendants from other countries, so you don't understand how it feels to have a guy like Balotelli in the NT, he is actually the first black man EVER to play for the NT, you really don't know how that feels.

:BYE:

Last edited:
Balotelli wasn't the first in the italy national team, it was Fabio Liverani. Balotelli was the first to play in major tournament though.

I think Liverani was mixed-race, but yep, I think he was our first 'non-white' player.

BTW - I'm half Italian, born outside Italy, have an Italian passport, and have only lived in Italy for around 6-7 years. I even consider Balotelli to be more Italian than me.

Can we at least all agree that Benni is not Italian?
:LOL:

That is if you believe that train of thought is universally correct. I personally think first/second and arguably third generation immigrants aren't of the new nationality wholly and completely. After that, I agree.

I was talking "in general" and not about Balotelli to be honest. I don't know anything about him and his history with Italy/Ghana nor his upbringing.

Anyway, I think all Italians should be proud to have him on the team, he was great in the Euros, although a bit inconsistent in good positions. Italy was the most positive surprise about the tournament, and Balotelli was a part of that team. The finals was a cherade as the Italians were visibly more tired than Spain. A day less rest may have a part in that, but I suspect the Spanish players were better conditioned or had a better EPO doctor.

The thing is that Balotelli grew up in Italy, in an italian family, studied in italian schools and lived for all of his live around italian people. He has nothing to do with ghana, he never stayed there problably he still don't know where is ghana. Balotelli has an italian culture, this is a fact and is enought to consider him 100% italian as you and me.. nothing to do with blood or that his "real" parents were immigrants. His attitude is another thing, nothing to do with his nationality oh his culture.. tons of italians have bad attitudes, worst than mario.. or maybe blood give you a default culture and not is possible change it?

About other things hands down, there is no point to discussion imho so different views, not to offence you Daniel but in my view so is only my opinion, some of things you wrote here border on racism and mean a closed mentality. We are into 2013, the future is globalization. the countryes that started this process a while ago are the countryes that now stay better.. is not a coincidence.

You say his skin has nothing to do, but imho only think something like this for a second means that in reality it has some relevance for you.

You prefer to accuse me of something that I SAID MY SELF not to be truth, may I ask why are you doing this?

And that quote about him being black is out of context, you're trying to make me look bad here and I could even report you for accusing me of racism, I said that at the time (for those who don't know, he quoted a phrase I said months ago) to show that for sure he did not had Italians family an was from another country, which it completely truth.

No roots in Italy? No (real) relatives? Not Italian. My opinion.

My final statement, for those who do not agree I can respect your opinions if you respect mine. Not like Loki accusing me of racism (ridiculous, really) or gerd trying to censor a topic he does not even need to read or write in (a dictator attitude).

I know i'm sounding patronising (and why not dictorial), but a lot of nonsense has been written in this thread and it borders on racism IMO.

Daniel: i can see why loki is accusing you of racism. You might well be far from a racist, but then you should express yourself more carefully.

One question: if Balotelli is a disgrace for Italians, then give me a definition about real Italians. To me it seems that you don't consider Italian, those people you don't like...

Nonsense? I can see how much respect you have for other people's opinions right there... you shouldn't even be in a forum you know? Not everyone will agree with you and so, you'll see a looot of "nonsense"...

This subject does not have some 'truth' behind it, there are not facts, it is pure vision and points of view.

All you guys who can't stand different visions/opinions then yours, what are you even doing in this topic then?

You guys are the ones who can't deal with a opinion different then yours, go right away calling me racist because you don't have anything better to say about the subject, you prefer to offend me better then to actually read what I said and think about it for more then 5 seconds.

I already answered posts ago, but you don't even bother to read...

I said that Berlusconi is like the worst person alive imo, but he is an Italian because he has the roots, the (real) family history, generations of relatives before him. Clear now?

I never said Italians are perfect or that a true Italian is a good person. Here is what I said, my point is very simple:

No roots in Italy? No (real) relatives? Not Italian. My opinion.

My final statement, for those who do not agree I can respect your opinions if you respect mine.

Last edited:
Then by your own definition Balotelli is Italian.
He has family in Italy (real and the family that adpoted him) and clearly Italian roots because he lived for the most part of his life in Italy.

So here you don't say anything about behaviour: the guy has Italian roots, has real and other family in Italy and that is enough.

If i'm not mistaken, in one of your first posts you talk about his behaviour, that his behaviour is unfit for an Italian. If i remember this right, then your definition is not accurate, because i don't see anything about behaviour in it although it seems that behaviour is very important to you...

And now something about "roots". I have two kids. As a father you are never 100% sure that you really are the father of your childeren (you will see later on why i say this, it has nothing to do wioth not having confidence in my wife). Now let's pretend that tomorrow the mother of one of your childeren says that you are not the real father (childeren being 10 years or older). Are those childeren rootless ? Does it really matters that they are not your own "blood" ?

IMO not at all. As a father you have taken care of these childeren and tried to teach them your values and cared for them...then you are the father for me...gentically you aren't, but i honestly wouldn't care.

No lets take a look at Balotelli. He has a Ghanean father and mother, but was raised and adopted by the Italian family called Ballotelli. Ask him who he considers as his parents. Ask the Balotelli family if they consider Mario one of their childeren... i think it is clear that the concept "blood relation" is outdated and irrelevant in this discussion. That is my point of view...It's not that i don't respect yours, but in our current society your point of view has become totally irrelevant.

When i was much younger i had a disease (cancer) that reduced my fertility. Both my kids are not "made" the usual way. They were made in an hospital: in vitro fertilisation. Maybe my sperm got mixed up with the sperm of another person and technically my kids are not mine. Does it matter for me ? Not at all.

In this discussion it would matter for you it seems.
In reality when you would have kids, would you honestly still think the same way ?

I'm pretty sure you haven't got kids at the moment. What would you do if it turned out that your kids where not your own "blood" ? Would you reject them ? I hope not.

Now reread the last 3 paragraphs. That is the reason why i'm not very fond about this thread. All this is very easy if you can discuss this in theory. But there are millions of people who are concerned because they are adopted or because they are not sure that they have a blood connection with theiur parents or their country.

What to think about the millions of Americans (USA) or Australians who don't have any blood connection with their country (technically only Indians or Aboriginals are real Americans or Australians if i follow your definition) ?

I have done you the courtesy to try and explain my point of view without using terms like "dictator". I still think this thread isn't the best idea, because in, theory it's very easy to have opinion about it, but practically it is far from easy to have a point of view about these matters.

IMO if a person feels himself Italian, he is Italian (even if he isn't legally). If Balotelli feels Italian, he is Italian...But that is just my opinion.

Last edited:
Now you're reading before talking, that's better.

Well, the children thing you said has nothing to do in this matter, even if you discover he is not yours he is still the mothers and the real fathers, so he has roots, just not yours.

If I was to discover that my son was not actually mine I would leave my wife (of course) and continuing being the father (or course too). But if my wife were not Italian (or had relatives and family history there) nigher the real father, just me, I wouldn't consider him Italian. I would raise him as a Italian an teach him to respect the culture and be a good citizen, that's all. And I'm sure at a certain age he would like to know about where his relatives came from, the history of this real parent's roots.

Spain has the right law on this, if you have a kid there but both parents are not Spanish they don't accept the kid as Spanish just for being born there. That's the correct attitude.

And of course the vitro fertilization does not bother you, you had a problem and chosen this option, you can't compare that to someone who does not have the same problem as you. So yes I'd care if it's 100% mine, maybe I wouldn't if I had the same problem as you, but at the point I would already be choosing with a problem preventing me to select my most wanted option, so this is pointless...

And Barwuah has not roots, roots are not to live in a country for a few years, roots are generations of relatives, history. Those are REAL roots, which he does not even come close to have, so you're wrong on this point.

Second, the behavior part is to Italians AND immigrants like him (Barwuah), that's what I said, I never said a person with good behavior is Italian or the other way around.

I just sad that he is not Italian AND he has no respect for the country who considers (in part) him Italian, so nobody should have respect for him.

It was just part of what I was saying, if you read it you'll see that's not the part where I defined him as Italian or not.

My first phrase in this topic was: "Blood makes nationality"

And by blood I meant family generations, roots, a past.

What to think about the millions of Americans (USA) or Australians who don't have any blood connection with their country (technically only Indians or Aboriginals are real Americans or Australians if i follow your definition) ?

About that, you're right that technically only Indians or Aboriginals are real Americans or Australians.

But the Americans and Australians are living there for hundreds of years and generations, they created a culture of their own, that has nothing to do with the Indians (we know how much America "loved" the Indians...) and now they are the owners of those countries. I still think they (Americans) are just a mix of cultures really, but that's what an American is, and it's different and unique.

But go ask an Indian who is the real American, I'm sure he would not agree with it...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom