iOS Gaming

Just got my iPad, haven't been on iOS for a year or so, any essential games I've missed out on?

Real racing (know your not a massive fan)
Geometry wars hd
Scrabble
Sword and sorcery
Reckless racing hd
NBA jam (tho might be a hd coming)
Nova 2 hd
Solipskier (very addictive!)
mr driller works well on the larger screen scaled up

Just added the people here who've left their Game Centre tags, mine is DagsJT (easy enough to realise anyway).

Super 7 is free, if you don't have it then grab it NOW! Excellent game!

i just got my ipod touch 4g anyone can give me a list with any good game just free please !

just got a brand new ipod touch 32gb 4th gen. any recommended games for it please?

Zynga Poker
Flick Kick Football / Rugby / Golf
FIFA
Angry Birds
Words With Friends
NBA Jam
Tiger Woods
Fight Night Champion
Real Racing 2
Flight Control
Bop It
Cut the Rope

Sure there are loads more but those are the only ones I've only ever bothered with.

i have a ipad2. i use skyfire to stream football from myp2p.eu. sometimes i use ustream app or justintv for games. hope it helps ya man.

guys i need your help ....

i dont have connection for my ipod touch 4g on my home , one day i was using it with WI-FI and i had 10 updates i click on them but after i have to go away so dont have more WI-FI and aplications were something like WAITING or LOADING now they are all kind of white and cant delete them or do anything , can someone help me pls ? :(

Just got back into playing some iPod games :), here's my faves;

gpSPhone (GBA Emulator) - Playing Pokémon Emerald (yeah take the piss if you like :P)
Osmos - Beautiful game
10PinShuffle - Uses the touchscreen really well, and it's great fun in multiplayer!
Orbital
Zen Bound 2
Flick Kick Football/Rugby
Kick Flick HD
Flick Golf
Sway
First Touch Football - same developers as X2 Football, this one has 360 degree control, manual passing and super responsive controls, not bad for a handheld footy game! Best one on the App Store imo.
Geometry Wars
Virtual Pool
Can Knockdown 2

And a special mention for Spawn Illuminati HD - not a game, but you can create some amazing wallpapers with it!

Yeah it does, as mentioned before though it now has manual passing - in fact everything's manual. There's three buttons for different types of kick (low, high, and powerful/shot) and the aim is up to you - i.e. you use the same button to whip in fast crosses as you do to shoot.

Really struggling to finish at the minute though with my rubbish Dream Team side, the strikers can't shoot for shit :P

It's not comparable to console football games but it's good fun for a handheld :).

I'll have to see if its coming to Android, but I can get it on my iPod. So its really a manual version but with updated teams.

Sword and Sworcery EP is a great game on my iphone. It's a little wierd, but play it with headphones on and it's amazing. Kind of retro, but beatiful all the same.

I donwloaded a game called Temple Run (it's free) and have to say that it is superb, basically you are running away from some creatures, in your way various obstacles which you either jump or duck under, you also have the opportunity to collect coins. It is highly addictive.

Back
Top Bottom