Inter Thread

Re: INTER Thread - ITALIAN LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Next season we will see...
mourinhointertp5.jpg

haha he looks wasted possibly after Chelsea madness :D

I'll tell you what, all the Inter haters really don't want Mourinho taking over at Inter because they'd be some team under him!

However, I reckon he'll be at AC Milan next season.

How is his relationship with the AC Milan president Stef?

Its great. He wont leave because of 1 bad season. Sir Alex and Wenger have had horrible 1 offs but are still around. Ancelotti has been in 3 CL finals in 6 years and won the league in 2005. 1 Offseason wont end his reign.

I agree Stef, I rate the guy - it's just that football is different today than in the past. One dodgy season can lead to a sacking. :)

I agree Stef, I rate the guy - it's just that football is different today than in the past. One dodgy season can lead to a sacking. :)

Here in Portugal the football is the same shit as always. Look at Benfica. Fernando Santos and Camacho are sacked in the same here!
Thats why I love AC Milan.

Anyway, this is the Inter thread guys - keep the AC Milan chat for the appropriate thread. :)

I'll tell you what, all the Inter haters really don't want Mourinho taking over at Inter because they'd be some team under him!

However, I reckon he'll be at AC Milan next season.

Talking out of your rectum again Micheal, it was the same under Lippi:LOL:

Last edited:

Sorry Juveboy, didn't understand that post. ;)

I guess you meant to say "Talking out of your rectum again, it was the same under Lippi." What was the same under Lippi? Everyone hating Inter? Inter being a great side?

Please clarify your statement. :)

Sorry Juveboy, didn't understand that post. ;)

I guess you meant to say "Talking out of your rectum again, it was the same under Lippi." What was the same under Lippi? Everyone hating Inter? Inter being a great side?

Please clarify your statement. :)

:applaud:

1/ Everyone still hated them.

2/ Even under Lippi, they were also a joke & Lippi to me is a god so aquiring the services of Jose would make no difference, mad max has thrown millions @ this club & they have won nothing:LOL:

what a shame
Seeing fans of opponent teams together is NEVER a shame. This is how football should be, remember.. AC Milan fans also have strong friendly relationships with some other teams' fans and this is NOTHING strange.

There's nothing strange if we sing "YNWA" during every match, should it really be a shame?

I'm proud when I sing
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
and everyone should.

Seeing fans of opponent teams together is NEVER a shame. This is how football should be, remember.. AC Milan fans also have strong friendly relationships with some other teams' fans and this is NOTHING strange.

There's nothing strange if we sing "YNWA" during every match, should it really be a shame?

I'm proud when I sing
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
and everyone should.

:beer::applaud::salute:

:applaud:

1/ Everyone still hated them.

2/ Even under Lippi, they were also a joke & Lippi to me is a god so aquiring the services of Jose would make no difference, mad max has thrown millions @ this club & they have won nothing:LOL:

1/ Eh? Shut up rubentino.

2/ Lippi suck.

In Italy there is a media campaign against Inter because the media in Italy are of Berlusconi, the a.c. milan chairman

Oh come on, Gazzetta is ran by Interisti! Yet they still attack Inter. Lippi sucks? Only because he can't win with Inter?

Congrats mates! 2 in a row ;):D:D

Very hard first half for Moratti though, He looked as if he was gonna go kick Mancini's ass if he lost it.

Last edited:

3, isn't it?
Technically, they're 2 in a row. The 2005/06 scudetto has been won by Juventus, on the pitch.
Then Inter claimed for it crying (because of all the things we have been told about Juventus), so it's been taken away from Juventus and given to Inter a lot after the end of the league.

The demonstartion that scudetto isn't theirs, is that UEFA said "there's no reason to deny AC Milan the UEFA CL", being AC Milan somehow "involved" in the alleged scandal..

Reports on almost all the papers are claiming Lampard will leave for Inter, apparantly he's going to sign a 4 year deal worth 5.8M a year

they still wount win the cup
seedorfjp0.jpg

:-pp

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom