Inter Thread

Re: INTER Thread - ITALIAN LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Next season you will have real competition with Juventus almost restored.

wtf?? why are they playing them in the first place?

to be fair, for the first 20 minutes milan was in total control of the game and by far the best team on the pitch.
yesterday's match reminded me of last season's champions league final; man utd was doing very well at the beginning. then barca's goal had a killer effect on the morale of the red devils.

a few minutes after that 1st goal, there was gattuso's red card and the penalty... obviously milan lost all his cool at that point.

even a tough defeat like yesterday's one can be determined by single episodes. that's football. milan is not in shambles (exactly as it's not that great team it seemed to be last week).

but as a matter of fact, last season inter was much stronger than milan..... this season inter is even stronger than las season, while milan is weaker....

anyhow very good performance yesterday :)
as long as mourinho doesn't do anything (no formation changes, no stupid substitutions) the team works like a charm.
except lucio, of course :CONF:

Last edited:

And what a shot Sneijder has! The first shot he has for Inter is a curling powerful strike! Maicon proved again that he's the best Full Back / Wing Back in the world.

GRANDE MOU!!!

mourinho28.jpg

LMAO This thread is back from the dead.

Really don't know why this thread was dead. The guys are on the CL final, Coppa Italia final and 1st in Serie A so... they have a lot to discuss!!!

Just my try to rise it again. :D

Even 2 years after his departure he's still giving us reason to smile..

Well done to Inter, not sure why, but I was rooting for them to get through.

Although I'm not overly fussed who wins the final, I'm probably leaning towards Inter who's last success came in 64. Good luck.

FD

Congrats nerazzuri! Phenomenal performance. A true lesson on how to defend. A perfect blend of Brazilian and Argentines: J. Cesar, Lucio, Maicon, Zanetti, Cambiasso... top marks to all of them. Zanetti is one of the best and classiest players I've ever seen in my life.

Credits to Mourinho as well. He has clearly has his character flaws, but Inter will have my support, as they all deserve it!

Nothing personal against Bayern, but I hope Van Gaal gets trashed in this final.

I just hope we have a great final. Even though Bayern beat us, there definately deserved it and I'd have no worries if they lifted the cup.
But on the other hand, I want to see Mourinho lift the cup cuz it will be great television.

Its better for the neutral that Inter won, Makes the final much more difficult to predict. Inter slight favourites but with the luck Bayern have had this year and the form Robben is in anything can happen.

Just three more games. This truely would be his greatest achievement since that great year with Porto.

I watched the game and I'm still shocked at how violent and disgusting were the roma players. Totti completely out of mind...

I don't like Mourinho as a human being though I always stated that I admire him as a coach. But if I want Inter to succeed is because of players like Milito, Zanetti and Snejder, who run all the match, help the team, are big professionals, humble people and yet they're great players. What a goal by Milito...

And most of all, my beloved Eto'o. I would have liked him to stay at Barcelona with Ibra, but it was impossible due to past things... He can be the first player ever to do 2 consecutive trebles in 2 different teams. He is a legend and he will score in the final, he always do.

A big thumbs up for you Samu!

Congratulations Internazionale.

It was touching to see Diego Milito lift the scudetto assisted by Il Capitano.

It is a disgrace he will not be in South Africa. He is a worthy sucessor to Il Magno Facchetti and I hope for him he does get one really big trophy for his career next Saturday.

LOL! He has been rarely put on the bench, let alone playing.

He did it again with Inter celebrating CL trophy!! lool

Man I wonder how he feels... lol

Back
Top Bottom