I Am Alive: PSN & Xbox Live exclusive

What are you all slabbering about, I just posted 'what a shit ending', how on earth is that a spoiler ffs.

And who deleted my post anyway, Sherlock Holmes?

Feck, you must've been totally frustrated about Sixth Sense when someone said to you "Oh I never saw that coming" or From Dusk Till Dawn if someone said "Wow that went mental", you guys must be CSI investigators.............................. :/

FD

FD

I deleted it. You didn't just say that it was shit, you said it took away everything you achieved until that point, which, in my nitpicky opinion, counts as a spoiler in a way that people better not expect a happy group-hug ending to happen here. It kinda limits others' expectations.

Sorry if you feel that deletion was out of line but I'm a sensitive pussy when it comes to these things, especially having the release of the PC version right around the corner (aka tomorrow) :)

Last edited:
I deleted it. You didn't just say that it was shit, you said it took away everything you achieved until that point, which, in my nitpicky opinion, counts as a spoiler in a way that people better not expect a happy group-hug ending to happen here. It kinda limits others' expectations.

Sorry if you feel that deletion was out of line but I'm a sensitive pussy when it comes to these things, especially having the release of the PC version right around the corner (aka tomorrow) :)

Ok CSI-Guy.

You must be an absolute mare at the cinema, 'Have the trailers finished yet? Can I come in yet?'

:SHOCK:

FD

Back
Top Bottom