How do you invite a Friend to a game in PES6!?

R

Ronan D

Me and my mate are having loads of trouble - how exactly do you invite a friend to a game on PES6?

create match.....
then when it says match created waiting for opponent hit the xbox guide button---friends---the friend you want---invite to game---

thanks for that mate.
i was having the same trouble, my invite to game thing was greyed out, didnt know you had to go to create match.

thanks again ;)

ajames123 said:
create match.....
then when it says match created waiting for opponent hit the xbox guide button---friends---the friend you want---invite to game---

Yeah,but that only seems to work in unranked matches mate.

Even then you only have about a 1% chance of actually connecting.

Ronan D said:
Me and my mate are having loads of trouble - how exactly do you invite a friend to a game on PES6?
you dont , you go take it back an get fifa 07 on 360 an buy yourself pes6 on ps2
then laugh at all us xbox 360 fanboys stuck playing a botched up shit hole of a game that wont even run online

screw konami an there bullshit lazy arrogant attitude this year (usualy a comment reserved for ea \\:o/ )

I find the game play and graphics fine through HD but I think its shocking that the xbox live functon doesn't work its a joke why release a game that doesn't work properly I have checked everything my end with my router and yet still can't get the thing to work :@

Back
Top Bottom