1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

How do you invite a Friend to a game in PES6!?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by Ronan D, 26 October 2006.

1. Ronan D

Ronan D Guest

Me and my mate are having loads of trouble - how exactly do you invite a friend to a game on PES6?

2. ajames123

ajames123 Non-League

18 October 2006
    create match.....
    then when it says match created waiting for opponent hit the xbox guide button---friends---the friend you want---invite to game---

3. Pricey1984

Pricey1984 Non-League

9 October 2006
    Birmingham
    Aston Villa
    thanks for that mate.
    i was having the same trouble, my invite to game thing was greyed out, didnt know you had to go to create match.

thanks again ;)

4. jambotommy

jambotommy Praying for the miracle..

7 August 2004
    Narnia
    Hearts
    Yeah,but that only seems to work in unranked matches mate.

Even then you only have about a 1% chance of actually connecting.

5. Ferraritim

Ferraritim Championship

5 November 2001
    Highbury
    Arsenal
    Yes, that's the case in most games.

6. lugnut

lugnut Banned

29 December 2005
    you dont , you go take it back an get fifa 07 on 360 an buy yourself pes6 on ps2
    then laugh at all us xbox 360 fanboys stuck playing a botched up shit hole of a game that wont even run online

screw konami an there bullshit lazy arrogant attitude this year (usualy a comment reserved for ea \\:o/ )

7. dannydudek

dannydudek Guest

I find the game play and graphics fine through HD but I think its shocking that the xbox live functon doesn't work its a joke why release a game that doesn't work properly I have checked everything my end with my router and yet still can't get the thing to work :@