Homage to 80s and 90s spanish football

Wow what a throwback. I know most of them too. Some I forgot they existed even. I didn't understand anything but watching it was enough for me.

This kind of reminded me of someone I really liked a lot when playing for Barcelona, not 80's/90's (well 99 if that's still ok :P) though, who I've also forgot about. I liked his style and made difficult things look so easy for me.

And here he is:

YouTube - Rivaldo goals seasons 99/00 and 00/01

I don't know the 80's ones as I was born 87 but I know all the 90's! I think I'm too obsessed with footy too lol..

p.s. WAs Morientes gay? lol doubt it but that pic sure looked like it. I know that Xisco guy (Ex Deportivo and now on Newcastle's books still) is apparently.

I don't know the 80's ones as I was born 87 but I know all the 90's! I think I'm too obsessed with footy too lol..

p.s. WAs Morientes gay? lol doubt it but that pic sure looked like it. I know that Xisco guy (Ex Deportivo and now on Newcastle's books still) is apparently.

:LMAO: WTF Sina!? I don't think Morientes is gay but I'm almost sure Guti is. lol he's the gayest sportsman besides Chris Bosh!

btw, I'm obsessed too... with footy I mean! :LOL:

Yeah Guti must have been gay! Though I'm sure he wouldn't admit it lol.

@drekkard, which Barca player past or present do you think was gay out of interest? There have always been rumours about Marc Overmars though it's all probably BS. I loved watching this guy play! He was amazing and one of the best wingers in his era.

Well, you would never tell... But Migueli, known as "tarzan" in the 80s, a very similar player to Puyol, was gay. I don't know any other who admitted it.

There was a rumour in the Netherlands that Overmars had been caught with a homosexual singer making out and stuff. Lol.

Wow what a throwback. I know most of them too. Some I forgot they existed even. I didn't understand anything but watching it was enough for me.

This kind of reminded me of someone I really liked a lot when playing for Barcelona, not 80's/90's (well 99 if that's still ok :P) though, who I've also forgot about. I liked his style and made difficult things look so easy for me.

And here he is:

YouTube - Rivaldo goals seasons 99/00 and 00/01

Too bad Rivaldo destroyed himself with this;
YouTube - Rivaldo how fake?

pathetic...

Hahaha I remember that! That was so bad! :LMAO:

Amazing player though! Incredible!

speaking for myself, I honestly feel no inconvenience for overlooking that kind of stuff the players of his class occasionally does. the guy had huge talent and he was scary brilliant on the pitch. I always felt for the defenders facing Rivaldo back in the days. boy, that must have been frightening for them.. on the other hand, I could never help but enjoy watching the legend doing his thing.

and note that that shit was done against my country's team..

I was too young for this era. I wish I could have been around to see Michael Laudrup and Pep G. play for Barca. Hard to believe that people actually say that they were better passers and playmakers then Xavi and Iniesta.

Aside from the Madrid Karate Kick goal and the ankle breaker move at the 3:24 mark those match highlights are not that good IMO. I wasn`t around in the 80`s though so I guess you know best.:P

Back
Top Bottom